Elementary my dear Radomus

Damage

So, was reading through bios and what not and maybe I'm not the only one to come to this assumption but I think Noel and Anna are the children of Radomus for a few reasons.

He's very aware the importance of the amulet belonging to Anna but chooses to keep it. Radomus isn't a jerk or an idiot, he knows the importance of the amulets and let's (Protagonist) keep the other. Why not just switch so at least Anna can be happy.

During the Luna chapter he denies Luna being his real daughter but unlike Serra he doesn't deny ever having children.

Anna and Noel only know an inkling about their father and nothing about their mother and Radomus' wife is dead before the start of the story.

Radomus' involvement (just speculating) has to be more than just being a gym leader and Anna's ability to read/sense Aura (also speculation) I feel are connected.

Finally, only three humans in this game have glowing purple eyes. That was my first, main and final argument but I thought I'd give a little bit more.

I read somewhere that people think there is a crazy Serra, Radomus, El love triangle but until I know more about Lin (who I have a ton of theories on too) I think he may just be yet another sad used puppet like Corey.

P.S. Seriously only people with glowing purple eyes, don't throw curveballs at me Ame.

That second post could very easily have been an edit of your first one.

That aside I've seen this argument presented a number of times but I've never been convinced.

The main reason for this is that each character is based off of a real life person. Unless Anna and Noel are actually Radomus' children in real life I highly doubt they will be in the game. As for whether they are? I dunno, I never met Radomus, and the gym leaders had better things to do than chat about their personal life during league hours (though a small amount of that did go on).

I can see some other things that maybe are off topic but may have something to do with this topic(I don't understand it either)

The first thing I just wanted to lose is tham I'm 100% certain about who the champion is, Anna. done that one

Secondly, I see a better link between Anna and Radomus then mensioned(just my opinion and its kinda obvious). Anna's Ace is non other then a Gothedelle that makes sence since Gothita can see things other ppl/pokemon can't. but also it raised my alertness when I saw Radomus. He uses a Reuniclus, the counter part of Gothedelle. Now I can be completely stupit to think that's a link between them(that is greatly possible)

But I just have a feeling that's the big link, not mentioning Anna's Jirachi doll Nostra is a Psychic type

Edited by TheRoaringRight

Anna's Ace being Gothitelle and the leaders all being real people, I didn't know about. I honestly figured Anna was one of the later leaders and not gonna lie thought her ace would be Jirachi since it was her doll in contrast to her brother's. (Yes, I think a leader would roll with a legendary in this game of evil) I do like the Gothitelle/Reinculus link idea. As for champion, never gave it much thought and unfortunately Anna is gone during the El chapter so she can't tell you about him if she was champion.

Also sorry, didn't realize you could edit posts.

The Champion thing is already converned by both GG and Noel, at the first meeting noel say"Then you should also mension how Anna is..." before Anna cuts him off, also she's one of the strongest of the region witch mostly revers to the champion

just using my noodle, probably wrong though

Can't she simply be one of the Elite Four? Why Champion? I like Anna but honestly i can't see her as a Champion (not enough punch/spirit if you ask me).

Edited by Gaunt

I agree that it's definitely likely that Anna is high up but if she was the champion then why endanger literally everyone's life. Also how would the doctor be able to take her into custody. She'd be the damn champion, I feel that'd hold some weight.

Don't forget that Anna might be scared and her pokemon got siezed by the orderlie's, and if she was in the Elite Four, why would she cut Noel off at that moment in particular? and she might be the reason they're not alowed to have their pokemon in the first place. but I think I'm pulling a Game Theory and I'm over thinking this

Thought I don't know about the live endanger thingy in particular

Edited by TheRoaringRight