LoL tournament

Doj

Tomorrow it happens

For fun and bragging rights

Each participant is expected to be online saturday 5 July at 7PM GMT / 1PM EST

Tournament tree is here (thanks shiri im lazy)

Matches A and B will start at 7:15PM GMT / 2:15PM EST

Matches C and F will start at 8:30PM GMT / 3:30PM EST

Match D will start as soon as C and F are finished

As a participant expect to be around for about 3 hours.

If anyone will be unable to make it, we'll simply let a friend of any member of a team be a substitute as long as they match the skill level of the Reborn player they are replacing (judging from ranked division)

Team Red

Erizabesu Mably - gold 1
CanopyChicken - level 10
Princess Eclipse - unranked 300 wins
Hyena sama - season 3 silver 1000 wins
MagicalKaito - unranked 150 wins

Team Blue
Dojity - gold 3
IkaruKazuna - silver 4
Sub - silver/bronze level
Lunatic Aeon - unranked 100 wins
Sub - unranked/pre 30 level

Team Yellow
MrFameMonsta - gold 4
Star Seraph - gold 5
Azery - level 13
Zetaark - bronze 1

Jacze - silver 5

Team Green
Lealush Shinkirõ - gold 4
Metal Chocobo - silver 1
Lopsided - silver 4
RebornDominator - bronze 1
Shirinui - unranked 200 wins

Edited by Doj

Dastan (blind guardian) will be subbing for Abbey Street for team blue

If anyone has a problem with his 1.5k wins in normals, though unranked, replacing Abbey Street, be sure to let me know

I'm ok with it as long as he wasn't ranked gold or higher last season since Abbey wasn't.

He told me has unranked last season as well

im fine with it tbh. but it does make team blue look a little stacked. shouldnt be too much of a problem though since dan is a scrub <3

If anything, I can just play ADC considering I'm awful at it. That or we can always find a replacement for him, he said he was okay with it

The event will start in about 2 hours.

As per rules (which haven't been mentioned before but should be straightforward), please don't get mad at anyone for whatever reason. May it be someone feeding on accident or getting killed through a lagspike. It's a friendly tournament, just for fun.

We'll be playing draft pick to give people the chance to ban stuff and to avoid mirror lanes which always end up being onesided stomps. Feel free to counterpick and such. Just cause it's friendly, doesn't mean you can't try your hardest to win.

Erm, might want to change your EST times considering it would be 1:15 is EST in about 45 minutes.

Yeah sorry about that

As if timezones weren't confusing enough, daylight saving time shit had to came to question as well

Well, the tournament never happened. Like 7-9 people never showed up.

I'm kinda disappointed that the time put into this was a downright waste but whatever, at least we had a fun single match afterwards with some reborn players.

Better luck next time I guess :^)

The later time would be better, I came late a little I know, but later time is honestly best when it's with me but then most other times zones it's super late for them. Best of luck to the next one.

Posting from my phone cuz AX op but hey for the first tournament getting one match isn't even all that bad! Sucks i missed it, I would've loved to have played in a game. Next time make it fall not on Anime Expo weekend yeah? :P We should set up another one sometime, i'd be more than happy to help setup/organize