What do you look like?

Ice

I'm SURE the place is nice, but to be safe I'm never going there ever.

It's actually a very nice place to tourists, but lethal to most of us normal citizens

It's really just the generally warm climate I'm referring to. Around this time of the year it is cooler in general. You could still wear a scarf if you'd like, but how long you could keep it on here in the city depends on your tolerance for heat and sweat.

On the other hand, you could wear a scarf much more comfortably in the province, particularly Tagaytay and Baguio, both of which are known for being cool and windy.

That being said, I might (miiiiiiight) post up a scarf picture sometime during my Christmas break since I'll be in the province again.

First of all, you are all lovely. I'm a photographer at my day job, but I recently discovered I can outsource all my image editing on the internet. So much free time...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/elenacaple/

Just dumped a few selfies from last week in there. Browsing, Saya definitely looks like me when I was in 6th grade.

Although I never planned on it, or really even wanted to... and after five minutes of being tortured by a friend... I am here today to show you all my little face.

I was going to post it at some point, but this person kept doing things to me, so might as well post it now

8TkOoWN.jpg

• Upvote 3