Most Hated or Disliked Pokemon?

I know some people may say they don't hate any pokemon ,but everyone has at least that pokemon that they don't like.

So which pokemon and why?

I'll start us off

Ekans and Arbok

I don't know if I just had bad luck with this pokemon or what? but I don't like anything about it. Everytime I need a poison type pokemon in a game I always try to give this guy a chance , but he always fails to meet my expectations. When I first started playing pokemon reborn I decided to catch one and train it in my team. Worst decision of my life because this pokemon was good for nothing....It got wrecked by literally everything , stockpile , swallow , and spit up never again. Crappy move pool and bad stats.

P.S Sorry if I offend any Ekans and Arbok lovers.

post-47423-0-61926600-1401816824_thumb.jpg

• Veterans

1 word ....1 Flipping word .....: Aerodactyle ..........Fuck what everybody says about Lance being easy in HGSS ..Let me tell you all a story 4 yrs ago i was 10 my parents finally allowed me to get HG in may '10 and i got it within 1 day i got to whitney ...She was a major road stop but i persevered with my scyther Togetic Pidgeoto and Croconaw then i went Through the game quite easily and My team Before the Elite Four was Entei Dragonair Pupitar Pidgeot Umbreon and Feraligatr .i got to lance and i beat his Gyarados and CHarizard then aerodactyl came out and promptly Killed me and it went on like that for the next WEEK or so I finally beat it with a crit and the only problem after that were his Dragonites but it was quite easy to come up with a plan to beat them

Lilligant

549.png

The reason why i HATE Lilligant is because it does Parafusion. Parafusion is when your pokemon is paralyzed and confused to where where it was once a 100% chance to hit her, is now 25%. Top it off with teeter dance which has 100% accuracy and paralysis which only goes away by useing a hole turn by using an item or in competitive where you have no items. Even if you get rid of the paralysis it'll just teeter dance or you're already teeter danced and you hurt yourself in confusion just kuz your luck suck balls. To top it all off, she paralyzes you again. Repeat that process a couple of time, include the times she attacked/teeter dance then you have a long painful battle battle of luck in their favor.

Here are my top 10 hated/disliked pokemon..

10. Diggersby

To be totally honest... it is just ugly as hell... xD

9. Goodra

I only hate it when I have to battle this thing... the first time i battled against it in X/Y (from Sana in that trainer battle...) I had nothing effective against it, and it was a b**** to kill

8. Tentacool

The water-version of Zubat... look further down for details.

7. Elektross

This thing doesn't have any weakness... it's so annoying to fight it...

6. Plusle/Minun

They are designed for Double-Battles (which were introduced when those two were introduced... coincidence? I think not!)

If you don't get Volt Absorb on them they are useless alone... and I dont put two of those in my team just for the occasional double battles...

5. *Pokemon that require trading to evolve*

This is just a b****-move from Nintendo... The main-reason for this hatred -> my friends stopped playing Pokemon long ago... so I don't have anyone to trade with to GET THEM EVOLVED (and then getting them back)

I like many trede-Evolutions like Scizor and Conkeldurr... but I hate the fact that you have to trade them...

(hell I gave away Kadabras via wondertrade just to make some stranger happy...)

4. Unown

It only ever learns Hidden Power... and with wild Unown you never know what type that Hidden Power is... that's friggin annyoing...

3. Pikachu

Yes! Pikachu! I HATE this friggin mouse... Raichu and Pichu are awesome... but Pikachu... I mean it is a good Pokemon I won't deny that.

I hate it solely because of the Anime... Pikachu is so overhyped (I mean c'mon it beats Legendary Pokemon and a few episodes later it loses to friggin wild (possible Lvl 3) Fletchling???

2. Zubat (espacially earlier Generations)

it feeld like one step in a cave = 1 Zubat encounter

that speed paired with supersonic in the early game makes it just an annoying encounter

1. Luvdisc

... I mean c'mon... the only thing useful about it is the fact that it might carry heartscales when encountered...

No one answered TheRealSpark's question, what is it with the Budews? Is there some context I'm missing out on?

Anyway, I'll go with Drifloon. No, I don't hate it as a Pokemon itself, it's just... personal... traumatic experiences...

In my X version, I spent DAYS on Route 8 with the Pokeradar, trying to get a Shiny Absol. I never did get it, because my chains were always, ALWAYS broken by... you guessed it... DRIFLOONS. No, never any of the other Pokemon that appear on that route, just Drifloon. Every time. And what's worse, after the 97305th time you get your chain broken by a Drifloon, it's battle cry starts to sound like it's LAUGHING AT YOU.

Togepi/tic/kiss. The anime made me loathe the thing, the thing made me stop watching the anime at some point. Everyone's treating it like it's presence is the best thing to ever happen to the planet while it never does anything, it's completely worthless.

If you guys want to know about the budew, you can check out Ame's youtube channel or just look up on youtube, "The Tale of Two Budew." For those too lazy, she was playing a platinum nuzlocke and did not want to encounter a budew in Eterna Forest. The only possible way she would be required to catch one is if she ran into two in a double battle for her first encounter. Low and behold, exactly that happened and never again shall she let budew escape her eyesight to unleash hell upon the world.

Anyway, I just hate the regi's. No explanation, just do

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

If you guys want to know about the budew, you can check out Ame's youtube channel or just look up on youtube, "The Tale of Two Budew." For those too lazy, she was playing a platinum nuzlocke and did not want to encounter a budew in Eterna Forest. The only possible way she would be required to catch one is if she ran into two in a double battle for her first encounter. Low and behold, exactly that happened and never again shall she let budew escape her eyesight to unleash hell upon the world.

Anyway, I just hate the regi's. No explanation, just do

thank you!

• Veterans

Also i have Watchog i had 1sitting in my pc cuz i was cool and complitng pokedex and all B3 and Lenora nuff said grinded it up turned out to be utter crap

The complete list would be too long (most of it is 5-6 gen stuff) so here's my top 5:

1) Scrafty (he's just ugly imo)

2) Liepard - when i first saw this thing i was pretty exited, i like dark Pokemon and cats so i thought it was perfect but after 40 levels i understood how i was wrong (so very wrong), this thing is useless (even with Prankster).

3) The 3 elemental monkeys (yes all 3 of them) - the reason is pretty similar to my hatred for Liepard so yea

4) Luvdisc (good only for the heartscales)

5) All the Fairies (except for Gardevoir, Florges, Azumarill and Whimsicott)

...... Hoo boy... I have such an utterly passionated hatred towards all Lucario that it honestly makes my sanity questionable at times.

*Catharsis mode / silly spamming wannabe homicidal mode*

There are many many reasons as to why i hate it and some personal experiences as well... i won't ever come like or even respect one of those atrocious jackals... every time i see a lucario i just want to rip that "steadfast" look out of their faces, i'd love to get a lucario and torment it so much that it becomes a deformed otherworldly unrecognizable shadow of it's former self, but i would let it live to suffer more, in agonizing pain that would make that horrid humanoid mutt beg at my feet for the sweet mercy of death, but i'd just stomp that sad sad being and do it all over again, every day, every night.

*Goes back to normal self*

Welp, i guess it just looks so self-righteous and arrogant. (pretty much why i dislike drapion as well)

it's the stereotypical "angsty badass" attitude trying way too hard to be cool and all, i hate that.

The moment i first saw lucario i also went "wdf is this". He doesn't even look like a pokemon, they basically got a lot of overhyped stuff, merged them and poof, 4th gen poster boy.

Well, economy wise, i guess it did work, he gave game freak alot of money, but idk i still hate him.

EDIT:

@Next post

Oh sure ^^ i sent you a private message with the details.

Edited by Telos

...... Hoo boy... I have such an utterly passionated hatred towards all Lucario that it honestly makes my sanity questionable at times.

*Catharsis mode / silly spamming wannabe homicidal mode*

There are many many reasons as to why i hate it and some personal experiences as well... i won't ever come like or even respect one of those atrocious jackals... every time i see a lucario i just want to rip that "steadfast" look out of their faces, i'd love to get a lucario and torment it so much that it becomes a deformed otherworldly unrecognizable shadow of it's former self, but i would let it live to suffer more, in agonizing pain that would make that horrid humanoid mutt beg at my feet for the sweet mercy of death, but i'd just stomp that sad sad being and do it all over again, every day, every night.

*Goes back to normal self*

Welp, i guess it just looks so self-righteous and arrogant. (pretty much why i dislike drapion as well)

it's the stereotypical "angsty badass" attitude trying way too hard to be cool and all, i hate that.

The moment i first saw lucario i also went "wdf is this". He doesn't even look like a pokemon, they basically got a lot of overhyped stuff, merged them and poof, 4th gen poster boy.

Well, economy wise, i guess it did work, he gave game freak alot of money, but idk i still hate him.

this is totally off topic but may I ask what anime is that in your signature? The action looks epic

diggersby, probopass, luvdisc, *insert rehashed moth*

seriously, when you know you made me to start to dislike something let alone hate, you know you fucked up big time.

I look at diggersby and I'm like, you literally ruined the cute nature of rabbits. Why is he dirty like a pig? Looks like someone smothered shit all over his ears which look like hands and his body.

When i first heard about someone talking about probopass being ugly online, at that time I was still going through my first playthrough of Diamond and didn't know what he looked like. So when I finally found a picture of probopass, couple of facepalms followed after. What are those, pubes, or nose hair? I can't tell because no one ever clarifies it but I think I'll lean toward the latter. Definitely what put me off this guy.

Luvdisc? What kind of name was that was what the first thing in my mind was when I saw it. It doesn't even look like a disc let alone anything "lovely". Then I saw it's stats and movepool and my god were they horrible. Even worse than Delibird. Few years later and I see alomomola and I'm like, cool, useless pokemon finally get's an evolution. But then I see the bulbapedia page and it says "It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon." And I'm like, wow, serious, you had the chance and you wasted it it.

And then I see the rehashed moths being repeated almost every generation, and I'm like, you had one job Nintendo to not reuse the same stupid design and you even failed that.

I'm not even going to get to the part of sloppy evolutions like dugtrio, as they are not even worth my time.

Thankfully, the good vastly outnumbers the bad, so even though there may be some terrible pokemon almost no one likes, as a whole, Pokemon is still a good game.

this is totally off topic but may I ask what anime is that in your signature? The action looks epic

The first one is from the newest Blazblue game, whhich oddly enough has better animation than the actually anime, despite being done by the same studio.

There's a bit more to it than this, but this did happen. The reason she didn't want a Budew in the first place is because she used one once and try as hard as she might, it just wouldn't evolve for her. She kept training it but it wouldn't evolve and eventually she gave up after missing out on tons of good level up moves if it had have been a Roselia. So that's why she doesn't like them, then she walks into Eterna Forest and finds a double battle with two Budews as her first encounter.

Anyway, on to the topic at hand.

For me it's mainly pokemon that are excellent competitively but look horrendous.

The main ones I can think of at the moment are:

Diggersby,

Conkeldurr,

the Forces of Nature (Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus),

and Rotom-Wash.

Particularly Rotom-Wash, everyone and their mother uses it and the only reason I can come up with is that it's good. Not that they actually like it. (Though I'm sure some people do)