Stuff i'd like to see in future updates

Yash

So i was in the 7th street when this hit me.. You know the two move tutors, the salesmen and the guy selling the pokemon.. well.. what if they were changed on a weekly basis?? I mean like the pokemon he sells, their merchandise and the moves they teach.. it could be completely random.. all pokemon excluding legendaries could be available.. and each would have their own chance of being available.. so if it were a rare and powerful pokemon then it would have like a 1% chance.. the same with the move tutors.. they could teach the moves to any pokemon that can learn it.. even if it is an egg move.. and whatever they have will stay for the entire week.. just to make it more interesting.. we could also put a limit on the pokemon being sold.. maybe only one per week.. so you would have to choose which it is you want.. i really have no idea about the coding required for it but ya..

also another concept i was thinking about is a hold item for ditto called 'Mold'.. this is mainly to get new pokemon and for breeding purposes.. what it does is that the first transformation ditto makes while holding it is kept even after switching out and the battle is over without ditto fainting.. this ditto-mon can be used to breed with other pokemon in the transformed pokemons egg groups.. this will allow move breeding and also if bred with a male it gives a chance for an egg of the transformed pokemon though with an even lower probability than normal.. also such eggs have a chance of not hatching.. making it even more difficult..

Infact it would be better if that were a possibility with all eggs.. we could maybe also add items for egg care.. usable items for eggs.. just to make the breeding aspect more fun and interactive than just getting the eggs and running around.. i find it really boring.. maybe we could have items like egg shell polish, warm blanket, kangaroo bag.. just to make it feel a little realistic..

anyways.. those were some of my ideas.. what do you all think??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they guy selling the Pokemon can't be changed. Because 1. It's part of a sidequest to get the Exp. Share, and 2. Take a closer look at the Pokemon he sells. Recognize them from somewhere earlier in the game?

The rest, however, sounds like a good idea.

the only good move i think we can get from those two move-sellers in 7th street is Heal bell. For chansey/ Blissey/ umbreon. Maybe in the future we can get Bug bite for scizor sweeper. but other than that is useless. so the idea that move-sellers got change everyweek sound sweet. maybe with some hax, we can access to Superpower or Draco Meteor too :v :v

If Pokes to be adopted were to be changed every week, then a roster would need to be made. And it'd have to encompass every week until the next update, preferably. Lastly, the game runs on a hourly schedule, so it could work, but could easily be abused by changing the clock on your computer to manipulate the time in-game that has passed (hey, that's how I get so many Lums4Profit).

wait... what?? how do you get exp share.. and i know they are from the storyline.. that however doesnt mean that they cant be changed right.. so first time that we go to 7th street its these pokes only.. but from then the guy starts changing from next week.. it can be assumed somebody bought the pokemon from him.. and if possible a facility to request pokemon you have seen could be implemented maybe in exchange for a certain number of heart scales/money/shards.. and each week he will tell you if he has managed to obtain it.. all it would do in essence is increase the probability of obtaining said pokemon.. again it would only be allowed once a week...

and arkhidon i meant it more like how the mining game functions.. there should be a fixed number of pokemon he gets each week.. say 5.. and in each slot he gets a totally random pokemon.. based purely on a predefined probability.. and all the slots would be independent of each other.. so it would be a bit more realistic.. that way we could get a chance of having 2 really good pokes and we would have to choose only one amongst them..or all of them could be easily found and common pokes like pidgey.. that way even changing the week on the computer clock wouldnt help much..

I'd like to see more Budews.

And more fire.

I thought you wanted only one thing:

sneasel.gif

What i'd like to see is possibilities for the player to actually say stuff. All you do is read what the others say, with the occasional yes/no. I'd like to see more options for talking, with different outcomes for each answer.

wait... what?? how do you get exp share..

Buy a few Pokes from the dealer and try to leave.

DJ Arclight will stop stop you and ask you to buy all of them.

Buy the remaining Pokemons and upon leaving he will give you the EXP-Share, as a thanks for freeing the suffering pokemons.

Also he will say that you will not see that trader again when you come back (he will do something horrible to him)... but until now, the dealer remains, after completing the quest.

@Nova:

You don't talk in any Pokemon-Main-Series-game...

We haven't seen a Pulse since Abra, and that was too dang easy.

i doubt we'll see one for a while as saphira wrecked team meteor back before we beat sara, so unless thye manged to get a new supply of people or ame feels like it we wont be seeing them for a bit

Edited by sandy

how about Abomasnow's Pulse :v :v :v
the idea like:"the whole village got snow and blizzard all the time, even it's summer, and we don't know why...." and then BAM: we destroy Abomasnow level 100 pulse, and live happily ever after :v

i doubt we'll see one for a while as saphira wrecked team meteor back before we beat sara, so unless thye manged to get a new supply of people or ame feels like it we wont be seeing them for a bit

Ha, do you know nothing about pokemon. Rule #1, evil team grunts are more expendable than storm troopers.

Ha, do you know nothing about pokemon. Rule #1, evil team grunts are more expendable than storm troopers.

ame alredy said we wouldnt see the meteors for a while so, unless ame isnt telling us somthing

I would personally love to see a Character Customization Feature added.

(Adding Riolu back in at a much later point in the game would be great as well, but that's just my overly-wishful thinking happening. there's no way that could possibly happen, right?)

Edited by K_H

(Adding Riolu back in at a much later point in the game would be great as well, but that's just my overly-wishful thinking happening. there's no way that could possibly happen, right?)

Okay, list of pokemons that we're never going to see it in Reborn... "again":

Goomy

Deino

Sneasel

"Riolu"

"Magikarp"

Feebas

Honedge

Fletchling

Phantump

Shellder

"Insert Legendary Here"

Swagkey

Hax r us

"Gligar"

Bagon

Larvitar

Dratini

Gible

Qwilfish

Missed something?

Goomy

Deino

Sneasel

"Riolu"

"Magikarp"

Feebas

Honedge

Fletchling

Phantump

Shellder

"Insert Legendary Here"

Swagkey

Hax r us

"Gligar"

Bagon

Larvitar

Dratini

Gible

Qwilfish

Missed something?

no gligar....

I cry every time...

You don't talk in any Pokemon-Main-Series-game...

Plenty of ROMhacks/RPGmaker games let you talk in some way. Hell,Pokemon Snakewood makes you talk just as muchas any other character in the game.

Goomy

Deino

Sneasel

"Riolu"

"Magikarp"

Feebas

Honedge

Fletchling

Phantump

Shellder

"Insert Legendary Here"

Swagkey

Hax r us

"Gligar"

Bagon

Larvitar

Dratini

Gible

Qwilfish

Missed something?

That means there's still hope of me getting a Druddigon!

Crai at no goomy though