Aaand we're back!

im not sure if this is the right place or if it can be fixed but is it possible to fix the problem im having with the site? when ever i try to get to this site via the url i get a 503 or somtimes a 404 error but when i try to access the site via a serch engine it works fine.

if this is the wrong place to ask im sorry and yes im typing the ur correctly. also your like to download the game is broken

Edited by sandy

im not sure if this is the right place or if it can be fixed but is it possible to fix the problem im having with the site? when ever i try to get to this site via the url i get a 503 or somtimes a 404 error but when i try to access the site via a serch engine it works fine.

if this is the wrong place to ask im sorry and yes im typing the ur correctly. also your like to download the game is broken

That's 'cause only the forums have been put up so far. The rest is on it's way.

That's 'cause only the forums have been put up so far. The rest is on it's way.

that explains why i couldnt even access the fourms via the url...it makes sence now

• Administrators

So I tried to upgrade the system software to help with the memory problems we were having

Upgrade successful- restart the software--

Turns out our old new host didn't even have enough memory to start the newly upgraded software in the first place

(????????????????????)

So whatever. Fuck HostGator. I recommend it to no one ever. We're on a new host entirely now and so far I'm pleased with them.

I am kinda sick from the high humidity this morning. I was hot and tired and miserable. When I woke up after finally falling asleep, I clicked my link to reborn, and lo and behold, it had returned to life.

BEST. THING. EVER. <3

I just kinda noticed something odd with one of the screen shots... I might be the only one to see this but the second image with Terra in it looks very similar to the western part of the Lapis Ward...

I'm just speculating but if both images are actually from the same place, since both obviously look different maybe in Episode 12 we go... back in time to before the fall of Reborn or something? It wouldn't be the first time since something weird happened in the Citae Arc-d'Astrae when we meet Adrienn for the first time

AHHH IDK I'M JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO AME FINALLY GIVING US E12 :D

post-48507-0-40244400-1402018330_thumb.png

post-48507-0-86628600-1402018333_thumb.png