What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

To be honest, I think the addition of a feebas would be good, but, it would have to be as, if not more annoying than getting one in Emerald etc....

Ahh, the memories, remember the 47 feebas i caught that day in the most specific spot ever

I remember during my first Sapphire playthrough, I came across that ugly fish. I immediately ran away from it because I thought it would be really common and weak. Oh have I regretted that day ever since.

Anyhow, yep one more supporter for Feebas!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember during my first Sapphire playthrough, I came across that ugly fish. I immediately ran away from it because I thought it would be really common and weak. Oh have I regretted that day ever since.

Anyhow, yep one more supporter for Feebas!

it took more hours to get than i want to say, but i still have it today...

ahh level 100 AAAAAAH

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

charlotte and terra are gone now too, so i dont see the addition of feebas being too threatening to the overall game balance

There's still that scrub Hardy and his stupid Rocky Mountain Men!

Edited by Scublord McFoxy

There's still that scrub Hardy and his stupid Rocky Mountain Men!

we will (probably) not access agate city for a good amount of time, so i think (hope) she will have made feebas available by then.

AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT HARDY, fern rekt him already

Since we just got Waterfall, we will maybe get Shellder, Sneasel or Slowpoke. I don't know why people talk about sewers... maybe i missed something but if we have to get in such a place, there might be some Tentacool.
It's really time to add Fletchling too... but not before the desert i suppose.
As for gift pokemon, Togepi or Klefki are possible. If it was a starter, that would be Snivy, Oshawott or Kaiminus.

I personnally would like Honedge, Goomy or Larvesta but... :D

I wish we will find skarmory in EP15, I NEED IT because every single run in a pokemon game that I do needs a powerful skarmory. + it's not overpowered, what are you waiting for Ame? Skarmory doesn't need to live in a desert like other things (Hippopotas, vullaby) who will only be avaliable when we are able to explore the desert so... I won't be totally satisfied until my steel plated bird is avaliable.

I also wish we could get our second pseudo in EP15, but Ame is probably not going to do that.

P.S. Dratini, lapras, sneasel and totodile are in the game, but not avaliable because we don't have super rod or waterfall HM in function.

Edited by Follow

I wish we will find skarmory in EP15, I NEED IT because every single run in a pokemon game that I do needs a powerful skarmory. + it's not overpowered, what are you waiting for Ame? Skarmory doesn't need to live in a desert like other things (Hippopotas, vullaby) who will only be avaliable when we are able to explore the desert so... I won't be totally satisfied until my steel plated bird is avaliable.

I think skarmory will be catchable after the fairy gym.

• 1 month later...

Let's see... Hopefully we can get the last few non-pseudo legendary or legendary Pokemon in E16! that would be:

- Slowpoke

- Shellder

- Gastly

- Scyther

- Magikarp

- Skarmory

- Weavile (WE GOT TROLLED SO HARD)

- Magmortar and Electivire (We're probably going back to the city anyways, so time to buy these items!)

- Gliscor

- Ferroseed

- Fletchling

- Honedge

I think that at this point of the game, these Pokemon aren't too powerful to not be in the game. I don't even care if they're going to be in a limited event; if I at least know these are in the game, I'd be happy. Some of these might not fit the agenda, though, like Honedge, Fletchling, and Scyther. Still, again, these are the last few Pokemon left...

EDIT: Oh, and Klefki's one, too.

Pokemon i think will be added in ep 16: 0

Or 4-5 at max as we are returning to the city and (probably) there will be only some new event Pokemon (like Magicarp) and that's all.