Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Good speacial atk pokemon

dragon-in-night

Question

16 answers to this question

if u use jolteon, don't bother magnezone (or you can sub it with jolteon). steel isn't really useful till this episode- but magnezone still awesome worth a slot, but still- jolteon can do mostly the same.

good sp.atker till now: alakazam, gadervoir, gengar, heliolisk, galvantular (for sticky web too), houndoom or chandelure (with ninetales :v), zoroak...

but remember: alakazam, gengar, zoroak or even jolteon and magnezone need a lot more to become useful in-game (bcz their own movepool without TM or move tutor is very poor). their stats are great, but atk move is low-base power and can't coverage most the case

Rotom is a bit late game, but you know that we're going to get the other forms in the future. So i suggest you train one right now.

Gardevoir is a given, since it got an awesome movepool for the game right now.

I don't know if you got that Chinchou, but if you did, Lanturn is great cuz dat HP stat.

I wanted to recommend Venusaur/Roserade, but apparently, none of those two learn Sludge Wave or a good poison move by level up, so whatever.

Usually i don't recommend Exploud, BUT DAT BOOMBURST THO.

I can think of more stuff (Galvantula, Houndoom, Gengar...) but whatever.

Since you're in a somewhat high level, invest in

a Noivern. The movepool, stats, and typing it has is absolutely god-like. Noibat sucks but it's all worth it for Noivern.

The next might be bad for you because you have Blazikeb, but Arcanine is no slouch. His movepool is awesome and can fill the role of a mixed attacker. His abilities are also great, with decent stats to back him up as well.

I'd recommend Yamask/Cofagrigus, especially if you can get a Spiritomb to level 37(43 if you want Memento too) and breed to have Cofagrigus learn Nasty Plot. It's an amazing tank, has great support moves, and 95 base Sp.Atk + Nasty Plot+Shadow Ball wrecks all but Dark types. Plus, it's ability overwrites it's foes if they contact Cofagrigus.

Edited by 13243546

I'd recommend Yamask/Cofagrigus, especially if you can get a Spiritomb to level 37(43 if you want Memento too) and breed to have Cofagrigus learn Nasty Plot. It's an amazing tank, has great support moves, and 95 base Sp.Atk + Nasty Plot+Shadow Ball wrecks all but Dark types. Plus, it's ability overwrites it's foes if they contact Cofagrigus.

Ok I definitely get this pokemon as in my back up team.

Edited by dragon-in-night