Heeyy everyone!

ShinxLuver

Hahaa, hello! :)

My name is Ciara! I came across Pokemon Reborn in an uninteresting youtube video, but immediately recognized what a wonderful project this is. Like wow, this game is really cool! I'd love to be a part of the community here and help out in any way that I can. uvu I'm also a spriter! So there's that :) I wouldn't call myself a coder exactly, but I recently changed Pokemon Red's code so that I could play as my own character. She's WAY cuter then Red!

Um, I should probably write more, huh? Well to be honest my mind is blank. But if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me literally ANYTHING :) I'd love to make some new friends here! <3

Hello new person named Ciara.

My name is Aqua and I guess just do what those people said ^

I never have much to say but what ever :P

Also if you'd feel like you could also get PO (Pokemon Online) and join the Reborn server there. You don't have to battle but it's nice to just talk with everyone in real time.

Cya later

Apparently all my old things have been taken.

Welcome!

Burn your sanity now, since it doesn't get used much. Like Aqua said, you should get Pokemon Online and come on the server.

Feel free to PM me any questions. I'm always willing to help ^^

My name is Ciara! I came across Pokemon Reborn in an uninteresting youtube video, but immediately recognized what a wonderful project this is. Like wow, this game is really cool! I'd love to be a part of the community here and help out in any way that I can. uvu I'm also a spriter! So there's that :) I wouldn't call myself a coder exactly, but I recently changed Pokemon Red's code so that I could play as my own character. She's WAY cuter then Red!

Um, I should probably write more, huh? Well to be honest my mind is blank. But if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me literally ANYTHING :) I'd love to make some new friends here! <3

Welcome, Welcome! ^_^ Hope you enjoy the game! If you need any help just come on down here! C:

Server mention - Check

Joke - Check

Other members - Missing

Oh well... Anyway, if you have any questions about Reborn, feel free to PM me... I'll try to answer everything...

Hope you enjoy your stay!

The sanity thing's a joke?! :o

• Administrators

Welcome! Currently with the sprites, as you may have already seen in the development forum we're working on updating/fixing the old gens' shinies. There should be plenty to do, if you're willing (and not so many zombies...)

I'm certain everything's been said already I hope, I didn't read the thread

So welcome. And souls, just in case

I happen to be a programmer myself. I'm not all that good, but I am okay with JS (And Lua, because <3 Lua) But I've never really done anything major

Nice to meet you, Ciara. I'm also new here as well. I'll be happy to friend you! ^_^