The Grand Holy Quest for the Strength HM

Timber Dragon

Azery123, on 18 Apr 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

If there is all this speculation about surf,fly,flash and Rock climb going on I hope we dont need to worry about whirlpool for a while pls AMe i dont wanna go on anoher goose chase around reborn for Whirlpool

But the goose chases are fun! :)

Anyways theres not going to be a HM fly in Reborn. If I remember correctly Ame said it won't be in the game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways theres not going to be a HM fly in Reborn. If I remember correctly Ame said it won't be in the game.

Fly is not in the game cuz Ame's lazy I mean what, i didn't say anything.

Anyway, i'd like to ask Ame something: Dive would be too hard to code in Reborn?

• Veterans

Oh well i just hope Dragons are more accesible i cant wait till gible and goomy are available 2 of my favorite pokemon cause i am pretty sure that during one of these wild goose chases around Reborn there will be an area that is accesible with an Hm like rock climb or surf or Whirlpool wheree the Pseudo legends are for example look at the steep conditions needed for Beldum you need to have 7 badges gotten to the point where tauros riding is available heal in bybixion wasteland then faint your team and go to the tunnels yeah that is some pretty steep conditions if you ask me

Edited by Azery123

This tune rocks so hard. Here's hoping our wild goose chasing involves a nice long stroll in the deepest waters.

I'd waste an entire episode of the game just diving. Biggest reason would be because of the theme, of course.

But a custom theme in Reborn for diving.

.___.

Guess we won't find thatoneMeteor's body for a while.

Turn sound off and put this one. Hey, i can dislike some remixes right? ^^

About that body, i'll just go fish for it in the center of the lake when we get Surf... or something.