Welcome an Aussie?

Sheep

Hey mates,

As you can probably tell from the title I'm a new member of the reborn community. I've been putting this off for a couple of days but I've finally gotten round to writing an intro.

Hmm... What to say about me... I generally answer to Sheep, Thomas or Tom. Sheep's probably easiest though 'cause my username. I'm Australian, I'm in my 3rd year of uni doing a bachelor of science and I've got a keen interest in becoming a palaeontologist. Uh, I'm pretty smart, calm, I don't even have a sense of urgency, I'm more likely to be honest than modest though the two aren't mutually exclusive and I make new friends pretty easily.

As far as interests go I like video games. My favourites would have to be the Mass Effect trilogy, though I like The Elder Scrolls and Fire Emblem too. I love to read fiction novels be they sci-fi or fantasy and my favourite books would be the Song of Ice and Fire books (Game of Thrones). I watch anime (though not as much as I used to) and I probably enjoyed Fate/Zero, Baccano, Clannad and Code Geass the most out of anything I've seen thus far.

In terms of Pokémon bug is my favourite type (uncommon I know) and my favourite Pokémon is heracross. The first games I played were red and blue a long way back and these days I've got a 3DS with X. I'm fairly good at the more competitive side of things if the couple of months I've been doing it are any indication but I don't think I'll be sweeping the league without a bit more (or a lot more) practice.

So yeah, I think that'll just about do it.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention I started playing reborn a few months ago in my summer break and loved it. Was glued to the screen for about a week, while I played it practically non stop. So basically I'm pretty excited to see what else the community has to offer.

Edited by Sheep93

In terms of Pokémon bug is my favourite type (uncommon I know)

We got Bennett up in this place... Any chances you like... "Luna"?

Anyway, Welcome to Reborn! (I thought Tempest was going to do the honors, but guess not)...

I generally answer to Sheep, Thomas or Tom.

I'm already confused again, so i'll call you "person3", cuz "person" and "person2" are taken...

Anyway, feel free to PM me any questions you have... I'll try to answer most of them... And you should join Reborn's server in PO... You can battle, chat, do both or neither... A lot of stuff happens there, so yeah...

See you...

Welcome. If you could keep an I on your sanity that'd be great. then hop on over to the PO server and give me a holler. I'll be on there as Kyra and I'm always happy to accept new meat challengers (I've started reading this in an announcer voice >_>)

You should dispose of your sanity and prepare for a long stay, you won't be leaving anytime soon. Then download Pokemon Online, just in case you hadn't figured that out already, and do the above. And please be certain to spam Tempest and Vinny with questions (they'll appear soon enough)

As always, have a nice day, get on the server (this is majorly important *Nods seriously*), and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

EDIT: Vinny is a :ph34r:

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hello and welcome to reborn!~

As the others hae said, just...just throw away your sanity and we shall all of much fun ^w^

My name is Ruby and or Alice, nice to burn meet ya~

My favoutie type is FIRE, sooooo....we will have great times B)

Welcome to reborn! :lol: Names Skylar but most people just call me Sky.

Sheep93, on 08 Apr 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:snapback.png

In terms of Pokémon bug is my favourite type (uncommon I know)

Bugs also one of my favorite types (tied with flying) I've been trying to do a bug mono for reborn but's its not going well, got beat by Shelly around 20 times....

¡uɹoqǝɹ uo ǝɯᴉʇ ɹnoʎ ʎoɾuǝ noʎ ǝdoɥ I ˙puɐʇsɹǝpun uɐɔ noʎ ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos oʇuᴉ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ ʎɯ ƃuᴉʇɐlsuɐɹʇ ɟo ʎʇɹǝqᴉl ǝɥʇ ʞooʇ I ˙uosɹǝd uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ 'uɹoqǝɹ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝM

hello and welcome indeed, id suggest keeping your sanity if i were you, you may need it here at times, im not fondof bug types i just dont find them apppealing i prefer dragon types myself

Cheers guys! (And girls) The volume of positive responses has really made my day. :)

Greetings from across the ditch! :P

Hah! Kiwis and sheep huh? Don't need three guesses to know where you're from. :P

Also could someone try to explain to me how to multiquote? There was a whole bunch of people I wanted to respond to but I couldn't figure it out. Could just be my computer I guess, it'll only let me quote at all if I open it in a new tab...

Ah well I suppose I'll just do it this way for now:

@Bohemian - Thanks man!

@Vinny - Haha, not really, Luna's kinda weird with all that darkness stuff and Bennet's kinda stalkerish isn't he? I'll see what I can do about getting on the server, it sounds fun but I'm bogged down with uni reports and the like at the moment so I likely won't make it for a while. P.S. Person3 is fine by me. :)

@Arkhidon - Thanks for the music! I really enjoyed it.

@Ruby - Should probably keep the fire away from my bugs. But as long as you like volcarona as much as I do I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Seriously though... keep the fire away from my bugs. :P

@Sky - Thanks :D Good luck on that mono bug run. I can imagine that Shelly's dwebble, and her scyther, plus that yanmega would all be causing you headaches.

But seriously thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I can be as awesome a part of reborn as all of you are someday. When I have holidays maybe. :)

Since Weavile failed at making it and Tempest failed at saying it, i'mma steal it. :3

Welcome into Reborn, ditch your sanity and don't drink the Chocolate Water. Enjoy your stay~

Welcome to the server Sheep :)

I'm also new here. Hopefully we'll get to know each other.

-Frost, also known as person #2 as Vinny stated xD

Thanks. Welcome to you then and yeah, sounds nice. :)

SHEEP! Where are you studying? i'm doing my bachelor of science at the university of queensland! Always awesome to have more Aussies here, Tenshine is the only other I know.

Oh and welcome to this hub of disturbing characters and please feel free to adopt your own split personality to help deal with the insanity that is reborn. You check in but you never check out.

Point1: Started on Red/Blue too.

Point 2: Likes the Song of Ice and Fire

Point3: Fate/Zero

Point4: Australia (gosh, I want to go there someday!)

Yeah, seems nice!

I'm late as hell this time, but anywhales, welcome to Reborn! Hope you have fun here!

Edited by Notus

Point1: Started on Red/Blue too.

Point 2: Likes the Song of Ice and Fire

Point3: Fate/Zero

Point4: Australia (gosh, I want to go there someday!)

Yeah, seems nice!

I'm late as hell this time, but anywhales, welcome to Reborn! Hope you have fun here!

Thanks, and happy birthday!

Hey mates,

As you can probably tell from the title I'm a new member of the reborn community. I've been putting this off for a couple of days but I've finally gotten round to writing an intro.

Hmm... What to say about me... I generally answer to Sheep, Thomas or Tom. Sheep's probably easiest though 'cause my username. I'm Australian, I'm in my 3rd year of uni doing a bachelor of science and I've got a keen interest in becoming a palaeontologist. Uh, I'm pretty smart, calm, I don't even have a sense of urgency, I'm more likely to be honest than modest though the two aren't mutually exclusive and I make new friends pretty easily.

As far as interests go I like video games. My favourites would have to be the Mass Effect trilogy, though I like The Elder Scrolls and Fire Emblem too. I love to read fiction novels be they sci-fi or fantasy and my favourite books would be the Song of Ice and Fire books (Game of Thrones). I watch anime (though not as much as I used to) and I probably enjoyed Fate/Zero, Baccano, Clannad and Code Geass the most out of anything I've seen thus far.

In terms of Pokémon bug is my favourite type (uncommon I know) and my favourite Pokémon is heracross. The first games I played were red and blue a long way back and these days I've got a 3DS with X. I'm fairly good at the more competitive side of things if the couple of months I've been doing it are any indication but I don't think I'll be sweeping the league without a bit more (or a lot more) practice.

So yeah, I think that'll just about do it.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention I started playing reborn a few months ago in my summer break and loved it. Was glued to the screen for about a week, while I played it practically non stop. So basically I'm pretty excited to see what else the community has to offer.

I just joined today. It's nice to meet you, too. ^_^