7th Street

Pokemon Princess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SRSLY?

Not exactly... But honestly:

Amethyst removed one of the older stickers (If you got it before 10.5, like me, gratz)

And it's been a while since another sticker was added... Unless i didn't found one in ep.11, it's goign to take a while to get to the 9th floor...

umm i need help with 1 more thing..... whats the code for the arceus statues?

i have them written down and which code for which statue but if i give u them tempest will proberly chew me up and spit me back out so ill just direct you to the books in the cell and the libary like he did, and yes vinnie luna has 1 level 68 pokemon

Edited by sandy

• Support Squad

ugh, Luna actually forced me to use my brain for once, I was hopelessly underlvled with my highest being lvl 62. Thx geebus for gardevoir moonblast and scafty!

ugh, Luna actually forced me to use my brain for once, I was hopelessly underlvled with my highest being lvl 62. Thx geebus for gardevoir moonblast and scafty!

Scrafty was the power in my battle... Until that Superpower from Malamar, of course... Do you know which pokemon got me through after Scrafty "died"?

MOTHERFUCKING... GYARADOS...

gyarados.gif

"Sorry, admitance is for tenants only"...

That is enough of a tip...

EDIT: Job done... I'm outro o/

Went to three apartments that have that vinny and nothing happened -__-

Edited by Feareth

have u done the gang sidequest yet?

I has had it done before shade haha XD someone said it had to be done before zorua would pop up so i wreck it every playrthrough before shade

Found it :3

Sorry for the double post wheres Tempest when you need him XD

Luna was pretty hard for me, but my team was like mid 50s and one of my members was in my computer. She ended up killing her last Pokémon, Umbreon, by using struggle...

had a little trouble vs Luna since my pokes were a little underleveled (61-64), but it was pretty easy once I figured out the majority of her team. I like how her team is nicknamed, it makes the fight pretty tough the first time since you can't just bring in counters.

Finally just EV trained some pokes'. Is there anywhere I can go take them out for a serious test drive after I've beaten Luna?

BTW based on levels, will the Episode 13 leader be Amaria, her Lapras we saw before was level 74 which would synch up perfectly for the 11th badge (Assuming it goes that far)

Grrr, I been through this whole thread, finished aqua story, got carvanha, and this stupid leader keeps saying 3rd & dahlia... Could've sworn he said 3rd my first time, 2 when I checked again & 3rd now again, but no matter if I look in 2nd or 3rd, I can't find any dahlia. I been to like 2-3 apartments where the lady said, admittance is for tenants only, I don't get let in. idk what to do. I keep looking, end up going back to the same places a few times over & nothing. I'm looking in peridot ward.

Holy shit. Its in lapis... I feel stupid.

Edited by Nilez

• Administrators

Holy shit. Its in lapis... I feel stupid.

Fun fact for future reference, all of Lapis' street names are based off of flowers, so that can be a clue!

Omg i fought Luna with all my guys < lvl 60. I was forced to go for the plus 4 DD Gyarados sweep to clear out half her team before my infernape could finish off everyone else >__>

Soooo... Exactly when am i suppose to get access to the 7th street?

I'm currently @ beating Noel (7th badge) and i finished Team Aqua (or did i..?) long time ago.

If i go to speak to ARCHER, he is just saying "With Team Magma out of the way blaaa blaa blaa..."

Am i just trying to get to the 7th street too early or... i missed something??

Edited by Jimmy