7th Street

Pokemon Princess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moxie Scrafty + Moxie Gyarados + Swords Dance Gallade = Bye Bye Luna.

Huge Power Azumarill = Bye bye Luna as well. (at least, for me it was, but then again I had belly drum and 252 def EV so...)

i followed Vinny's process but i'm still lost,, after going to the healing spot,, i went outside and theres nothing, no one to talk to.. i wish im aware of what it is meant to be obvious

You mean the watering hole? If so, >>>>>>>>>>>> There

If there's no one to the right, talk with everyone again, go to the watering hole again and then go to the right again...

Hmm... I'm pretty sure you have to talk with everyone until they mention the watering hole... So...

1 - Did you did the side thing about Ms. Crawdb...whatever her name is?

2 - Did you beat the leader of Aqua/Magma in the 7th street?

3 - If you did both things, did someone mention the watering hole?

Cuz if yes, then there is supposed to be something where you are standing right now... But if you did all that and nothing is happening, welll... i'm lost...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone!

So I've been playing through the game and I've gotten stuck on 7th Street. It seems that there's a problem with the game or something.

I've talked to everyone, including the El lookalike and Pierce (Aqua Gang member).

I've also helped out my gang by taking care of that annoying lady. You know, that old lady who's mean to everyone. I forget her name.

Anyways, I've also beaten the Magma Gang leader. In short, I've done everything there is to do, as well as visited the place where you heal multiple times.

The gang member may have mentioned a waterhole, but I'm not sure, I wasn't paying attention.

Regardless, I've left 7th Street and restarted the game multiple times, but it hasn't worked. It sounds odd, but the game just doesn't seem to be working. I have the latest version and everything. Any suggestions?

Edited by Kappa689

Yeah, thanks, but I know that and have done that. I've entered and exited the place where you heal a bunch of times, but the vent doesn't occur. I've also entered the place where Bennett is supposed to be multiple times, but he is not there. I've watched YouTube videos to make sure it's the right place. I think my game's just broken. It's fine, though. It's not the end of the world. Thanks again for trying to help. I appreciate it.

I had the same problem, but I figured it out. You have to talk to the Aqua/Magma member near the waterhole/healing area before Bennette will appear. After that he appears like he normally should. Picture for reference:

yrB0hw4.png?1?3145

Edited by Aesop

When I talk to him, he just says: "How about it then?"

Should I redownload it? I legit think it's broken. I've done everything possible. But thanks for everyone's help.

You've missed talking to someone else, then. You're supposed to talk to someone from the Gang you're in (iirc it's Razzy for the Aqua Gang, I don't remember who it is for Magma...), then the junk dealer, then the guy in the white robe, then talk to him. He'll tell you that someone went into the watering hole after that.

• 2 weeks later...