7th Street

Pokemon Princess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant find 7th street i'm on 4th street and hydrandria and that little clue you gave me didnt help me at all because i talked to the lady who said those words and nothing happened

Have you finished the gang storyline? You have to...

Also, there is two ladies that say that... One for each gang...

On a complete unrelated thing, there's a TM there right? Did you manage to get it? (It's by the end of it, i can't reach it though...)

EDIT: I'm goign back there... I'll report later ^^

Are you talking about that TM near the waterfall?? If so, I think we are being trolled because I have no idea how to even get that.

Are you talking about that TM near the waterfall?? If so, I think we are being trolled because I have no idea how to even get that.

But did you notice a crystal near the waterfall? In another words, i'm guessing Surf in the future...

But did you notice a crystal near the waterfall? In another words, i'm guessing Surf in the future...

I did see it. And I'm hoping for Surf in the next episode. But I feel like we may get Waterfall soon afterwards.

I sat there and looked for the entrance to the valley for an hour and a half, it was horribly frustrating, and made me feel stupid. I accidentally skipped Luna's dialogue, so I was completely lost.

EDIT: I was kinda nervous how you guys described the puzzle as hard and challenging, but I actually found it remarkably easy, just time consuming.

Edited by Mortally Divine

Quoting myself:

1st step - Find a guy that is talking about blasfemy or something (He looks like El...)

2nd step - Talk with a guy that is from your gang (In 7th street)... If he says something like "go get him tiger" you talked with the right person

3rd step - Go to the place in 7th street where you can heal your pokemon

4th step - Get out of the place

The rest is obvious...

Had no idea Luna was a leader until she handed me the badge. Didn't even realize the dark themed team either haha. Gallade and Scrafty got benched prior because they were useless against Bennett. She's pretty easy.

Can I have my reaper Cloth yet Ame?

Edited by McMc

Had no idea Luna was a leader until she handed me the badge. Didn't even realize the dark themed team either haha. Gallade and Scrafty got benched prior because they were useless against Bennett. She's pretty easy.

Can I have my reaper Cloth yet Ame?

Hmm... I didn't find Luna easy... I guess it's the team, but whatever...

And NO! You get no Reaper Cloth until episode 16!

Or the next sticker if you got the same sticker twice in episode 9 - 10

I kinda swept Luna with Gallade... One swords dance first turn and it was gg,

Just a question: Since i beat her in Beta, and no spoilers please, but: Does she still have a level 68 pokemon? Curiosity...

Yep she sure did. I feel like there was more than one of those though, but I'm not 100% sure. If only I could go back and fight her again.

No problem... I thought that maybe Ame reduced her levels, but i guess not... Thanks though ^^