Ask the Next Person a Question

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't sleep, i am da night

I tend to sleep all day if i'm not taking care of stuff and be awake all night.

You prefer competitive battling or playing with your favorites?

No. True freedom is Anarchy, but even that will only last for so long as someone will come into our lives and try to selfishly seize power over others. It's inevitable that some people will try to control and manipulate others for their own gain.

How do you feel about the traffic around holidays like this?

I guess just because I feel that connection. Being a human is great but it gives me a vague sense of powerlessness and irrelevance at times. Being a dog might not help but...idk. Probs makes me weirder, that's just me.

Do you consider yourself overly self-conscious?

Hm. I suppose not. I worry about others too much.

If you could quantify your honesty in all the things you have ever said as a percentile, what would it be? (what percent of what you say is true?)

My guess is about 95%. I don't lie often (or at least i think so).

This sentence is a lie.

If you would get a pet monkey, what would you name it? (if you already have one, what is its name?)

Well, the details are too long to post, but basically i toyed with a friend's feelings to make him learn a lesson the hard way. His reaction was utterly priceless, but i feel really really bad about it and i don't want ever to do something like that again e_e"

How can wooper use ice punch without arms?

Pretty sad. I never managed to beat a single gym leader, but I tried a few times. It's not sad so much because I actively took part, but more because it feels like a part of Reborn died. As for PokeNations... I've heard people mention it, but don't know what it is. I'll have to look into that...

EDIT: Forgot to ask a question... whoops!

How excited are you for the Hoenn remakes? What do you hope for the most in them?

Edited by Flux