Ask the Next Person a Question

Gyaradoskiller

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill myself. If theres nothing I dont know, no obstacles to overcome wheres the fun in life, the sense of reward, the point of life. No I dont condone suicide but in that hypothetical situation.

Do you believe there is a meaning of life, or is it just something we create in our minds

You could say it's a combination of both but in my opinion it is something tha depends on the person and their dreams/situation/standard of living/quality of life etc. But yeah I think we all find that and our own piece of mind in the end.

What is your ideal senpai like?

• Support Squad

Hop on behind him and play "they see me rolling"

Have you ever completed a Shin Megami Tensei game or one of it's spin offs?

Edited by DobbyTheElf

"a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people." wait...

I don't know. The guy that used to sell hotdogs near my old school was king tho.

Something that you find extremely irritating?

When people understand that common sense is actually something you need throughout life and that nobody gives a damn about a bunch of low IQ'd men with unkempt beard wearing camo and hunting ducks in the woods and living like hill-billy's despite all the money they have.

What animal would you most like to be?