Ask the Next Person a Question

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds French-ish, but it's too long and I'm not sure how to pronounce it. :I

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a...

What famous landmark do you want to see most?

To find the happy median of respect and kindness where people can look to me as a leader and someone not to mess with but to also be able to be viewed at the same time as caring and generous. Too bad my work ethic isn't good enough to pull off both right now.

Would you rather, Anarchy or Communism?

Considering I'm currently in my friends basement, I'd probably hide with his family in the basement and put together a blockade of furniture and use his father's firearms as defense weapons.

Hype for secret bases or naw?

Taught in school/college? Science, more specifically Chemistry. Otherwise, philosophy. Yeah huge overlap there. LOL

Pizza is always the answer.

Deciding what pizza i would ask for, though.... that'd be hard.

If a zombie apocalypse started right now, what's the first thing that you would do?

I had to answer this one. First I'd get as many guns as I could get my hands on without putting myself in much of harms way, then I find a remote location stocked with the most food possible and wait a month or so to let things settle down before I venture back out anywhere. The mountains are the best location IMO. Island = easily trapped and many other people would think to do that and would kill each other. But once I got to the mountains with guns and presumably a month's worth of food already there. I'd set up some sort of perimeter of razor wire in multiple layers and dig a trench between the two. I'm assuming these are slow zombies ala walking dead and NOT World War Z esque.

What is your dream car?

2005 Ford Mustang GT

8707660022_large.jpg

That right there. Maybe change yellow to black and black to red, but both would be fine.

If you could stay at one age forever, would you? If so, what age?