Hello my Reborn family!!!

Mashew

Congrats, I think Xiph said it best when he mentioned you guys finally tying the knot!

..yes quite. Heh. Enjoy all the long roads ahead, because it's never the destination it's the amount of times you've hit someone's mailbox with a vehicular motion device on the way :3

I appreciate all of the kind words, and none of you could possibly know how much I do. ^^ Reborn has been my family for four years now and I don't regret staying for so long. This weekend is possibly the greatest weekend of my life, and is even moreso because I'm surrounded by people who accept me and Matt for who we are, and support our decisions. I really do love all of you, and thank you~

• Upvote 5

congratz, i hope you guys have a good life... i promise to protect the wedding cake with my life from the once that threaten the safety of it's sweat and delicious soul. after all, why wouldn't you thrust the new guy? *mohahahaha*

seriously though, hope you guys have a long and happy life together. :D

I looked at this and thought "WOW! I'm appreciated!?"

You've made me so happy ;_;

Then I saw the picture and derped.

With joy. What did you think I was gonna say?

I hope you guys keep it going together well!

It's the fights and disputes that makes all well, you get better at handling them over time! It'll only make things easier to deal with

(Yes I have a GF so I'm well aware of dis)

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...