Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Another Beldum Thread! (SOLVED)

Bear

Question

MYSTERY SOLVED:

step 1. Heal in Aya's house and prepare your pokemon for the journey ahead.

step 2. Go to route 1 without using any pokemon centres/healing spots and ride a tauros

step 3. Blackout while still riding tauros and respawn in the Wasteland still riding a tauros.

step 4. Cant ruin all the fun for you, the rest you will have to figure out

Amethyst's Quote:

"Blah, blah, fine. I didn't realise that the purpose of this topic had become to do it without fainting. When I was fixing the faint glitch I decided it might be fun to just leave one secret thing in-- and where better than the Wasteland? It should have been pretty obvious that having it there was deliberate, I thought, since Aya's mom yells at you when you respawn with Tauros."

Edited by Vinny953

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just watch the TV-Interview about Aya.

New theory:

First Lana has to leave that place(or we get permisson for some reason),then we go there "upstairs".After navigating there:

A)We find a tauros on the way

B)We find a new path to Route 1

After all of that,we make our way back to the wasteland hiddeout.

Here is why there is no other way in ep11,because there is nothing there of yet (no map of that "room").

Maybe in the future :P

Edited by Beba

Well, if there's no map of that room, then there has to be another way to Beldum, since he is confirmed to still be gettable. Although it is getting kinda suspicious that after all this time, no one has found anything at all.

Been away from reborn for a few days but loving all the activity.

I went back to EP 10 to check out if there were any clues within the actual cave where Beldum lies that may help out. Sadly, nothing really relevant other than the fact that Tauros is mentioned climbing up a ladder. However, I did try and explore the wasteland while riding Tauros. Every entrance towards the beginning of the wasteland will send Tauros away. The only entrance (i.e. cave, doorway) that will let Tauros through is the cave that directly leads to Beldum. That said, I feel like the only way that Beldum can be legitimately obtained is somehow through Aya's gym.

I have come up with a few theories to maybe how this could be accessed. I'll list them below and let me know if any of these theories have been disproved or tested.

1. Changing all of those pink columns in wasteland into blue open up some sort of new path, maybe somewhere in South Aventurine Woods or Vanhanen Labyrinth.

2. Trying to find a home for the homeless guy located within the grand gate will give some sort of access.

3. I feel like the Miltanks may have something to do with it. Maybe riding/capturing a Tauros could leave some clues.

4. Finding a secret place within the woods where you can actually cut grass/trees out of the way to allow Tauros to pass.

5. Secret Access somewhere in Tanzan Mountain (who knows, maybe you can get to where Saphira was when you fought the Steelix).

I've played around with the columns a fair bit too to no luck. never found a place for the homeless guy. secret tunnels are driving me nuts in the mean time cause they are too dam secret.

Well, if there's no map of that room, then there has to be another way to Beldum, since he is confirmed to still be gettable. Although it is getting kinda suspicious that after all this time, no one has found anything at all.

Nothing suspicious about it. Reborn doesn't give good pokemon to you without a challenge and if anything is suspect think dratini. unfortunately most of the more experienced puzzle breakers got the beldum with the teleporting glitch so its down to us newbies to find the answer enter the mind of that sadist called Ame.

In true reborn fashion i think this may be weather based as well. Has anyone noticed any differences in the woods or wasteland on a windy/sunny day?

Edited by Bear

Nothing, but I just recently cleared the Southern woods so I might have lost something there. For route one I'm pretty sure that nothing changes.

Are people still having trouble with this beldum?

I found it.

WITHOUT The Tauros Glitch, or any help at all. (Unless you count the fainting glitch)

And for people who say it has something to do with the Adventurine woods, it's not the answer.

I made Amethyst a hostage and told me how to get the beldum. :P

No Seriously.

I'll give some hints since nobody (yet) confessed on where or how.

1. You won't run into any Venipedes.

2. Aya's gym and the living room aren't leading you NO where.

3. The Theories seen aren't used in this thread.

4. You're still riding a Tauros.

5. Not weather based or NPC based.

Have fun finding it! I didn't want to fully spoil the location because of Amethyst's Q and A. :P

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

Are people still having trouble with this beldum?

I found it.

WITHOUT The Tauros Glitch, or any help at all. (Unless you count the fainting glitch)

And for people who say it has something to do with the Adventurine woods, it's not the answer.

I made Amethyst a hostage and told me how to get the beldum. :P

No Seriously.

I'll give some hints since nobody (yet) confessed on where or how.

1. You won't run into any Venipedes.

2. Aya's gym and the living room aren't leading you NO where.

3. The Theories seen aren't used in this thread.

4. You're still riding a Tauros.

5. Not weather based or NPC based.

Have fun finding it! I didn't want to fully spoil the location because of Amethyst's Q and A. :P

"Mate", everybody knows that ^^

What we're trying to find is a way to reach it that doesn't involve fainting while riding a Tauros, OR reaching it without a Tauros...

Mate, everybody knows that ^^

What we're trying to find is a way to reach it that doesn't involve fainting while riding a Tauros, OR reaching it without a Tauros...

Well the "character" can't jump by himself can't they? So reaching it without a Tauros is currently impossible. Unless the room in Aya's living room can be magically used.

And even if there was a way, I still stand for the faint on Tauros. Due to the fact that if Ame can fix the teleport trick, I'm pretty sure she could have fixed the Tauros Faint "Glitch".

And the signs are still saying stuff about Tauros near the Beldum capture.

EDIT: Now I see what this is about. However, did Amethyst say that there was a way other than the Tauros faint Glitch? I could not find a thread. (I probably didn't do enough research)

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

Well the "character" can't jump by himself can't they? So reaching it without a Tauros is currently impossible. Unless the room in Aya's living room can be magically used.

And even if there was a way, I still stand for the faint on Tauros. Due to the fact that if Ame can fix the teleport trick, I'm pretty sure she could have fixed the Tauros Faint "Glitch".

And the signs are still saying stuff about Tauros near the Beldum capture.

Yeah, that's what i said at the start of the topic... Although people still want to find, let's say... a "legit" way...

I'll help if i can, but i still stand for the "faint with the Tauros"... After all, the signs ^^

What i want to know is: Did those signs existed since Beldum was added, or did Ame added those signs when someone found the way to Beldum?

Hmm...

Vinny i think that might of been the smartest thing anyone has ever said. Could we of been had this whole time and it actually has nothing to do with Tauros?

Yeah, that's what i said at the start of the topic... Although people still want to find, let's say... a "legit" way...

I'll help if i can, but i still stand for the "faint with the Tauros"... After all, the signs ^^

What i want to know is: Did those signs existed since Beldum was added, or did Ame added those signs when someone found the way to Beldum?

Hmm...

That last part about the signs from you...

Well if anybody can, anybody want to play the episode 9/10 when the glitch still existed? Or link me to a old episode? I could download it, play it again, (Yeah. PLAY IT AGAIN. Love the story so much.) Then I could find out if the signs were still there or not.

But then again, would it matter?

Beldum is obtainable. :3

I wouldn't question it haha.

Please don't leave us in the dark Amethyst! D:

• Administrators

Blah, blah, fine.

I didn't realise that the purpose of this topic had become to do it without fainting.

When I was fixing the faint glitch I decided it might be fun to just leave one secret thing in-- and where better than the Wasteland? It should have been pretty obvious that having it there was deliberate, I thought, since Aya's mom yells at you when you respawn with Tauros.

There we go team,we found the true way. :Kappa:

Hmm...

I think the sings were there since beldum was added in the game and tauros is the legit way.Btw,in ep8 and ep9 the beldum place doesnt even exist,only from ep10+.

Can't we have another 'legit" way to do it? Maybe in ep 12? I really don't like the idea of fainting (never did it in any Pokemon game so far).

That's the point of it i think: You wouldn't think fainting could make you reach a pokemon... In Reborn, well... it makes you reach a pokemon ^^

Just a creative way i guess, like Inkay's evolution method... Oh well...

That's the point of it i think: You wouldn't think fainting could make you reach a pokemon... In Reborn, well... it makes you reach a pokemon ^^

Just a creative way i guess, like Inkay's evolution method... Oh well...

Yeah i really (like reeeeeally) hate the idea of fainting but Metagross is worth it so i'll do it (if there is no other way)