Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Another Beldum Thread! (SOLVED)

Bear

Question

MYSTERY SOLVED:

step 1. Heal in Aya's house and prepare your pokemon for the journey ahead.

step 2. Go to route 1 without using any pokemon centres/healing spots and ride a tauros

step 3. Blackout while still riding tauros and respawn in the Wasteland still riding a tauros.

step 4. Cant ruin all the fun for you, the rest you will have to figure out

Amethyst's Quote:

"Blah, blah, fine. I didn't realise that the purpose of this topic had become to do it without fainting. When I was fixing the faint glitch I decided it might be fun to just leave one secret thing in-- and where better than the Wasteland? It should have been pretty obvious that having it there was deliberate, I thought, since Aya's mom yells at you when you respawn with Tauros."

Edited by Vinny953

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Erk. I'd help but I don't even know where the damn thing is, but as far as I know I don't think Ame HAS put a legitimate way to get beldum.... yet.

Yeah I asked her today and she said it should be obtainable as of right now.

Edit: Well i've gone over the entire wasteland so now im certain if there is an NPC or object that is interact-able they cannot be interacted with on a clear day. literally touched every item, train, fountain and box imaginable.... Either event trigger is outside the wasteland or just in another weather.

Edited by Bear

Why when you get to the area where beldum is, The signs there talk about riding Tauros. Why would the signs say that if you're not suppose to teeport there. maybe theres a shortcut in route 1 to the wasteland. Ame might just be mad we figured it out, and changed it. I bet Dratini is in the game, just somewhere very difficult to find.

Why when you get to the area where beldum is, The signs there talk about riding Tauros. Why would the signs say that if you're not suppose to teeport there. maybe theres a shortcut in route 1 to the wasteland. Ame might just be mad we figured it out, and changed it. I bet Dratini is in the game, just somewhere very difficult to find.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html

I wouldn't know this because I haven't been in the room! Another reason why I need as much information from everybody as I can. Teleporting tauros is definitely not the answer as Ame would not just change it because she is mad. Do you know what exactly the sign said?

On another note that Dratini myth has been spread by a number of people including myself and I don't think it was ever had a legitimate source such as Ame saying its definitely in the game. If something is not on the obtainable list and its available, it wasn't intentional (see electvire) so i would take the list as a legitimate source that dratini is not yet in the game.

I'm pretty sure it still involves using the Tauros cuz the messages inside the Beldum area... Although i'm going to share something with you people:

Grab: A pokemon with Rock Smash and Strength, a pokemon with a status move (Paralysis or Sleep are the best ones), a glass canon (A pokemon that can one shot a Bouffalant, but it also dies easily to one) and some money to waste. Also, BALLS...

Even if Ame fixed the "Teleport" thing, there's one thing that remain:

1 - Heal up at the Wasteland Gym

2 - Go to Route 1 (Don't use any poke centers...)

3 - Kill a Bouffalant (Get a Tauros)

4 - Make all your pokemon faint while riding a Tauros

This might happen:

9iegxs.jpg

Version 10.5 and everything... hell yes...

So if you already know the way, just go there...

I already got the Beldum, but i still made it there just to show (Tip: This Beldum can hold a Metal Coat, so you know...):

s260et.jpg

Didn't Ame put in one spot in the game where if you got there and showed her a screenshot, she'd give you a Dratini, or was that all a cruel joke on her part?

Can't tell if your trolling?

@lolololololol Vinny that is actually the funniest thing i've ever heard! Will try just for lols but i actually really just want to figure this thing out.

Edited by Bear

sorry tempest I assumed you were in on the joke and picking on a newbie :P the only thing i've seen about dratini was the screenshot of Ame telling everyone it was already in the game on the Reborn Server.

edit: LOLOLOLOLOL it works Vinny!

Edited by Bear

I think there is path that leads to a cave/tunnel (or smth) in adventurine woods that you only can get with a tauros+clear the path with all the heracross/pinsir event (but some of them are bugged).In the end of that cave/tunnel,you will find yourself in that "private room" of wasteland hideout.Try to get in that private room with a tauros,Lara will tell you that you cant get BACK there.

Edited by Beba

This might help, but If I remember correctly in an earlier version, you could enter wasteland gym with a tarous and Aya mother would say different dialogue, whether or not you are riding the tarous. An instreasting thing she said if I tried to go into the back room she would say "Oh no, you are certainly not going back there again with that thing!" this leads me to think that you got to the wasteland through the back door of the wasteland gym, now if only we could find the entrance on the other side...

I asked Ame for a legit way of "making a ledge disappear" and all she said was: The only way to clear a ledge is with a Tauros... So i'm guessing: If there's a legit way of ever reaching Beldum... i'll wait until 11 to try to find "the way"...

So, we all agree on one thing, the signs where the beldum is hint that tarous is needed

D1D YU0 JU57 R1D3 4 BULL UP 4 F(*__*)G L4DD3R? TH4T D03SN'7 M4K3 53N53!

so, yea.

EDIT: I think that was the first sign's message, I could be wrong.

Edited by ShadowDefender

That's what I thought too. That getting beldum had something to do with Heracross clearing out those spider webs to a hidden area. I tried that for 2 days and couldn't find anything new. But that's just me. I never thought to just faint my pokemon that was smart. That's my old pokemon red trick to get off s.s anne without it sailing away.

Edited by Yoshi

Yeah after seeing the room and reading the signs myself it really has to be Tauros!

I'm supporting the private room theory for another reason too. In 10.5 ame has placed fixed encounter locations with venipedes. These encounters I discovered will scare your Taurus away and because of the position of these encounters the only safe path to get a Taurus into the grotto is actually from the gym, head south and jump the ledges leading to the grotto that you wouldn't be able to use without a Taurus. So unless the supposed tunnel leads straight into the grotto (which we would of found by now) then the gym has to be the way the path for the Taurus to use.

Edited by Bear

Didn't Ame put in one spot in the game where if you got there and showed her a screenshot, she'd give you a Dratini, or was that all a cruel joke on her part?

No one has found the spot.

However, I have- albeit through my RPGMakerXP code readers, and it is indeed in the game. I do not know, however, if anyone to date has found it. I haven't reported it because I had a very unfair advantage.

No one has found the spot.

However, I have- albeit through my RPGMakerXP code readers, and it is indeed in the game. I do not know, however, if anyone to date has found it. I haven't reported it because I had a very unfair advantage.

Can you tell me where is this topic/post/whatever? Just for the lolz... ^^

I don't think you have to do that though thank you tempest. Ame told me on chat its still a mystery but its definitely solvable since v10

Edited by Bear

Thank you very much for that Vertex, you wouldn't happen to know where i can find a map of the wasteland as well would you?
This search is killing me. found no tunnels. curiously it seems we can dig out of the woods though?

Nothing.Everywhere I tried to go,I was forced to dismount the tauros (tried every specific time and weather,nada).Yea dig/escape rope can be used in the woods,but how to get out of route 1(I dont think there is a way)?

Even if we manage to do that (with dig or escape rope):

1.Coral ward>Wasteland,the venipede is gonna block us

2.Chrysolia Pass>Wasteland Wall,stuck in a infinitive loop of going through the hole and back at the entrance

3.The PULSE Abra miraculosly teleports us from Spinel Town (??) to the Wasteland Gym (yea right xD)