Shiny Froakie & Shiny Noibat

thatoneguy666

Got em!

Try not to be too jelly! (shouldn't be too hard since my Froakie doesn't have protean :P)

P.S. Does anyone know if Ame changed the shiny sprite for Noibat/Noivern? Noibat looks so amazing, cant wait to see Noivern.

High fives all around for my first post!

Hi there. o: and...

SHINY NOIBAT AHHHH SHINYYYYYYY

And cobrakill, I think everyone leaves it eventually, the gym leaders in reborn drive you MAD. >< Like, Julia's Emolga. Or, Florinia's Cradily. Or, Aya's freaking MUK. or, Serra's Glaceon. QQ I dont even want to progress after Noel now...

Like, Julia's Emolga. Or, Florinia's Cradily. Or, Aya's freaking MUK. or, Serra's Glaceon. QQ I dont even want to progress after Noel now...

would you mind if i say Julia has Heleoptile now instead of Emolga.. :P making her less formidable.

Got em!

P.S. Does anyone know if Ame changed the shiny sprite for Noibat/Noivern? Noibat looks so amazing, cant wait to see Noivern.

Welcome to REBORN, is it just me to find NOIBAT as such a weakling. :unsure:

• Administrators

NOPE. That's why I was comfortable making it available so early. It's basically replaced Zubat in almost everywhere.

Where are the pics of said shinies anyways? :o

I'd be glad to do so if I knew how, im running a mac, can you give me a step by step?

Noivern is worth it, as long as Ame didn't nerf it (rhyming accidentally) and I honestly dont know if she is capable of such evils

Noivern is worth it, as long as Ame didn't nerf it (rhyming accidentally) and I honestly dont know if she is capable of such evils

but your stuck with NOIBAT until level 40+ that will be wrecked by gym leaders, im now thinking to replace mine with pidgey

• Administrators

You can respond to multiple posts at once using the multiquote button. There's no need to make double posts.

Aside from that, I am capable of such evil! But I have no intention to deviate any Pokemon from its canon moves/abilities/stats.

You can respond to multiple posts at once using the multiquote button. There's no need to make double posts.

Aside from that, I am capable of such evil! But I have no intention to deviate any Pokemon from its canon moves/abilities/stats.

*cough* starmie *cough* clam mind *cough*

• Administrators

Okay, okay, well, that was a huge oversight on my part, sorry. In order to give Trainer Pokemon moves, however, I don't have to edit the data of the Pokemon itself. Starmie as a Pokemon was never edited. I just assumed it could learn Calm Mind, which was a huge fail. Sorry about that. Since been fixed, too.

Pidgey vs noibat

*eye twitches*

They're both just weak anyways dangit!

^ i might actually dont use both since i learned that we can get a Litleo via trade early in the game, i was just hunting flying types to cover my leads weaknes grass types

Using the print screen button and then normal paste into paint and upload to something like tinypic won't work?

^and since i'm already talking about my lead and i saw this topics title i might as well share you this..

15hio9j.jpg

took me a while but not actually an hour and lately i learned that its ability is not yet working,, :huh:

I've been looking for that button for two days straight, cant find it, i have a basic mac keyboard so im assuming thats why i cant find it, cant wait till i figure this out, it would give me a chance to show off my shiny solar power charizard, and shiny moxie gyarados