Mosley version 13.5

AnnDy

Hello everyone, i have a bit of a problem here. I started the lost souls quest a while back, i don.t remember in what version, and contiuned it on the current version of 13.5. Problem is i can not find Mosley, i advanced to the point where she runs to the Hope district for some medicine and i can not trigger the event or something. Any help ? I completed the main story btw.

• Global Mods
Just now, AnnDy said:

Hello everyone, i have a bit of a problem here. I started the lost souls quest a while back, i don.t remember in what version, and contiuned it on the current version of 13.5. Problem is i can not find Mosley, i advanced to the point where she runs to the Hope district for some medicine and i can not trigger the event or something. Any help ? I completed the main story btw.

It needs to be night time to trigger the event. 

1 minute ago, Dred said:

It needs to be night time to trigger the event. 

I forgot to mention that i tried on night time as well. Went trough the entire map and did not find her, i went in every room, house and place accesible.

• Global Mods
Just now, AnnDy said:

I forgot to mention that i tried on night time as well. Went trough the entire map and did not find her, i went in every room, house and place accesible.

She should be standing outside the hospital.

By chance did you convert your savefile before completing the main story? 

1 minute ago, Dred said:

She should be standing outside the hospital.

By chance did you convert your savefile before completing the main story? 

Ummm, i mean i updated my game from 13 to 13.5, i completed the main story of version 13 before updating....and i do not remember converting it while playing the 13.5 version...

Some quest get bugged cause of the conversion. If she ain't right outside the hospital and she should be odds are that it happened.  My old save got bugged on the legendary bird quest and Zapdos became unavailable. With a new save it worked perfectly. My advice? Download the mod pack use shared PC move everything to a 13.5 new save and go wild. It's not that long. 

Edited by BlackPrismHunte

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It is missable since it involves Isha, once you are past events involving Isha you can't do it anymore iirc. If you finished v13 before doing it you should be past the point you can trigger it in theory. 

It shouldn't be missable in this version. Looking at the event, there isn't anything for post Chapter 14 content. This will most likely change in V14 however. 

• 2 weeks later...