Locations of Somniam Mall stamps?

justin96

22 minutes ago, justin96 said:

I can't seem to find accurate information after the update, I really need Occa Berries and Zinc but can't find Venus or Neptune to get a stamp. The only two I have atm are the two that you are given at the mall.

- One received for free from the Mall Attendant

-One received as reward for completing the Virtual Badge quests

-One received from a Hiker in the audience after gathering all the Kimono girls and beating them in battle at the Rose Theatre

- One received from a member of the Culvier Clan after defeating her in battle (in Zone Zero)

- One received from another member of the Culvier Clan after defeating her in battle (in Aquamarine Cave, requires Dive since she's underwater)

- One received from Crescent-MC's date at the Somniam Mall (only after defeating Saki and entering .karma files)

-One received as reward for the Classified Information help quest in GDC

-One received as reward for completing the lengthy Narcissa-Dufaux haunting quest

There should be one more, but I'm forgetting where it is. There's only 9 in the game so far, I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Metagro said:

-One received from a Hiker in the audience after gathering all the Kimono girls and beating them in battle at the Rose Theatre

- One received from a member of the Culvier Clan after defeating her in battle (in Zone Zero)

- One received from another member of the Culvier Clan after defeating her in battle (in Aquamarine Cave, requires Dive since she's underwater)

- One received from Crescent-MC's date at the Somniam Mall (only after defeating Saki and entering .karma files)

-One received as reward for completing the lengthy Narcissa-Dufaux haunting quest

There should be one more, but I'm forgetting where it is. There's only 9 in the game so far, I think.

If there are nine, I am missing one as the information desk tells me I have eight but I remember all of those except I am fuzzy on the virtual league one. I did complete that in V12 but I only think I might vaguely remember it awarding a stamp. 

On 11/28/2023 at 6:55 PM, Metagro said:

Do you know how to start the virtual badge quest in 13.5? Because I cant find it from the usual method like in v13 and before

5 minutes ago, jamezqrilld said:

Do you know how to start the virtual badge quest in 13.5? Because I cant find it from the usual method like in v13 and before

Gearen Lab/ Pokémon Center, the NPC is sitting on a table with a pc immediately at the entrance.

10 hours ago, justin96 said:

I've scoured all of Zone Zero but can't find Venus. The only place I can think of that I haven't checked is room 2A of the abandoned apartments but its locked. Am I missing something?

I don't remember where it was exactly, but it was near where that market place section was, through a wooden door

15 minutes ago, justin96 said:

I still can't find her, the guide isn't updated to the newest version, has anyone actually found Venus in the newest version?

She's still in exactly the same place as before, I found her with the "old" walkthrough just fine.

I swear I checked that room before... apparently not, I found her finally. And I managed to stumble upon the 9th stamp, its from the Trainer Fanclub in the Scholar District of GDC. I don't know what requirements it needed because I'd been in there before and they didn't just hand you the stamp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, justin96 said:

I swear I checked that room before... apparently not, I found her finally. And I managed to stumble upon the 9th stamp, its from the Trainer Fanclub in the Scholar District of GDC. I don't know what requirements it needed because I'd been in there before and they didn't just hand you the stamp.

The requirement is reputation. in GDC Very time you Win or lose a battle,

affects your reputation. Some sidequests also affects It (like the missing children, when you cancel with office Jenny, you lose reputation), so battle everyone you can in GDC