Pseudo legendaries?

Metagro

Dragonite: Super Rod in the Syxten Bit cave, room before THE fight, where Sneasler and stuff hangs out. 

Salamence: After you fight Talon on top of GDC building you can talk to him again in his home and he will ask you to explore the rest of the Tyluric temple. Do that (you need Rokidee, Gligar/Gliscor and Emolga/Kilowattrel), trade him a Togepi (don't forget to breed it beforehand). 

Metagross: Helojask island, drop i believe 15000 essense into the Den there once you can use Strenght. 

Garchomp: Sitting in the Zone zero, explore it again, find a key, open apartments, press a lever, very straightforward. 

Hydreigon: End of the Ana's questline. 

Goodra: End of the Goomink questline. 

Kommo-o: Do a short sidequest near Badlands entrance for an Aevian Jangmo-o (very right of the desert), it appears very late so just check it after late badges. After that trade one in the desert house nearby for normal variant (don't forget to breed). 

Tyranitar: Atebit world, around Allen and Alice's house after you come back there by yourself. 

Dragapult: Nope.

Baxcalibur: Nope. 

29 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Dragonite: Super Rod in the Syxten Bit cave, room before THE fight, where Sneasler and stuff hangs out. 

Salamence: After you fight Talon on top of GDC building you can talk to him again in his home and he will ask you to explore the rest of the Tyluric temple. Do that (you need Rokidee, Gligar/Gliscor and Emolga/Kilowattrel), trade him a Togepi (don't forget to breed it beforehand). 

Metagross: Helojask island, drop i believe 15000 essense into the Den there once you can use Strenght. 

Garchomp: Sitting in the Zone zero, explore it again, find a key, open apartments, press a lever, very straightforward. 

Kommo-o: Do a short sidequest near Badlands entrance for an Aevian Jangmo-o (very right of the desert), it appears very late so just check it after late badges. After that trade one in the desert house nearby for normal variant (don't forget to breed). 

Tyranitar: Atebit world, around Allen and Alice's house after you come back there by yourself. 

Thanks a lot. You mentioned Kilowattrel...are gen 9 pokemon in the game? I've seen some Gen 9 moves, but no mons yet, I'm at 12 badges.

Just now, Metagro said:

Thanks a lot. You mentioned Kilowattrel...are gen 9 pokemon in the game? I've seen some Gen 9 moves, but no mons yet, I'm at 12 badges.

My bad, no, just remembered. You need Electric/Flying type, so just Emolga for now i suppose. Kinda autopiloted it. 

On 11/17/2023 at 3:35 PM, Cyphre said:

wait you can get Sneasler in this game, where?

2 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Can confirm, Dragapult goes immensely hard. Baxcalibur's gonna be massively busted too, possibly pushed back to Neverwinter if they do add Gen 9. Do we know if the devs are gonna add Gen 9?

There are already hints to it:

Spoiler

There is already Iron Moth, it's only missing menu sprites, while M2 used a Primeape near its evolution to Annihilape, who will be used probably to torture Cassandra.

Probably it will be added at some point, but it depends on Jan and the devs and if they will want to add it.

Considering every update nowadays take roughly 2 years we likely will finish around gen 13 or gen 14, so i'm assuming gen 9 will happen at some point anyway. Although Paradox pokemon are ridiculous in stats so i can't imagine adding 20 more pokemon rivaling legendaries will go well in any scenario. 

Well they already have started to add legendaries, especially...

Spoiler

A box art one.

So, they will probably add them in any case, probably around late game. Imagine making a new category of mons who rival sub legendaries and with some having higher speed that Talonflame or Mega Gengar...wait, GF did it. And like I said, one of them is almost fully programmed, so...I think they will be in Rejuv at some point.

5 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Considering every update nowadays take roughly 2 years we likely will finish around gen 13 or gen 14, so i'm assuming gen 9 will happen at some point anyway. Although Paradox pokemon are ridiculous in stats so i can't imagine adding 20 more pokemon rivaling legendaries will go well in any scenario. 

listen, so long as I can use my boy Iron Jugulis I'm happy. Or Iron Thorns, oooooooh.

At any rate, I'm not sure they'd be too busted, though I;m hardly saying they'd be balanced

I see, a fellow cyborg tri-head flying tank enjoyer! Balalcing them?

Balancing them...good luck to whoever will work with putting Paradox in the game. I hope you will not go crazy between banned Cyborg Penguin Santa Claus and a flying banshee faster than light. The new meta sure had its surprises with that category of mons.

14 minutes ago, Superbia said:

Won't v14 be the final version of Rejuvenation? Bold of you to assume GameFreak will be up to gens 13-14 by 2 years time lol. I doubt they'll even be a year into gen 10, considering Black and White remakes will likely take precedence. 

Jan said before that he planned Rejuvenation until v16, that was during v12 if i'm not mistaken. Then 2 years later 13 came and 2 more years later 13.5 came. Pokemon pumped out a new generation every 3-ish years as well even with Arceus and BDSP on the side, so side games clearly don't affect them. While gen 13-14 might be slightly exaggerated, it will be more like gen 12 by estimates (still can be version 14.6789), development of Rejuvenation still slowed down tremendously so it can rival something like Keizo who made Astlibra pretty much alone. It's already in development for a decade. 

These last 2 versions took almost 4 years because they brought massive revamps and revamps, so if they don't revamp anything again (since in the recent dev blogs, it was said next versions will be focused on new content), V14 will took much less time. And I think V14 will have the "story climax" with Team Xen, Madame X and UC duo, while V15 will be a sort of "complementary end" with Vitus, Karma and stuffs (and right now I'm going crazy while writing a theory for this). Probably if V16 will ever exist, it will be postgame and finishing dex and things. But like Jan said, postgame will not be like Reborn and many legendaries will be added immediately (and some legendaries are already forced within main story, so...) 

6 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

These last 2 versions took almost 4 years because they brought massive revamps and revamps, so if they don't revamp anything again (since in the recent dev blogs, it was said next versions will be focused on new content), V14 will took much less time. And I think V14 will have the "story climax" with Team Xen, Madame X and UC duo, while V15 will be a sort of "complementary end" with Vitus, Karma and stuffs (and right now I'm going crazy while writing a theory for this). Probably if V16 will ever exist, it will be postgame and finishing dex and things. But like Jan said, postgame will not be like Reborn and many legendaries will be added immediately (and some legendaries are already forced within main story, so...) 

Exactly. I haven't been here all that long, but it seems to me that 13 and 13.5 took so long because they basically revamped most of the game? So obviously that's going to take longer than adding new quests, sprites and whatnot for a new chapter.