Renegade route

Magus543

From what I can guess since I am not at that point of the game and going for the Paragon route, pick all of the bad options, be a dick to everyone, and don't do any sidequests. And there is a certain calculation in the game that once you get to, you will get a new scene near the end of Chapter 14. 

7 hours ago, enderowl said:

From what I can guess since I am not at that point of the game and going for the Paragon route, pick all of the bad options, be a dick to everyone, and don't do any sidequests. And there is a certain calculation in the game that once you get to, you will get a new scene near the end of Chapter 14. 

Yep this, basically try to do all of the bad options like killing karen and karrina, not saving garbodor, be a complete ass to Tesla, etc

basically all the options that will give you a bad karma

Worth it tho, that renegade route is quite unhinged

6 hours ago, fellowry said:

Worth it tho, that renegade route is quite unhinged

I've been speculating Jan was going to make a bad ending so this is something great to be correct about. 

I'm very excited to try it but I don't have the time to go through the entire game again and be a dick to get it. Adulting is tough.

Does anyone have a spare save file they are willing to share so I can see it? Please? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 4:21 AM, Magus543 said:

I've been speculating Jan was going to make a bad ending so this is something great to be correct about. 

I'm very excited to try it but I don't have the time to go through the entire game again and be a dick to get it. Adulting is tough.

Does anyone have a spare save file they are willing to share so I can see it? Please? 

did you manage to get a save for the renegade route I'm in the same situation I don't have enough time to replay the game.

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2023 at 4:21 PM, Magus543 said:

For any one WANTING TO GET A RENAGADE ROUTE SAVE FILE HERE IS MY FILE:  Pokémon Rejuvenation Renegade Route Save file (The Bad Karma Files) My Save File This is a pre renegade route game save file to see the bad ending (happy gaming you all!) hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xpl3hsV505Ac_SAei3-EgXlJEXhNcWeL/view?usp=drive_link

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Real Aevis said:

For any one WANTING TO GET A RENAGADE ROUTE SAVE FILE HERE IS MY FILE:  Pokémon Rejuvenation Renegade Route Save file (The Bad Karma Files) My Save File This is a pre renegade route game save file to see the bad ending (happy gaming you all!) hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xpl3hsV505Ac_SAei3-EgXlJEXhNcWeL/view?usp=drive_link

Game.rxdata 994.75 kB · 0 downloads

Definitely interesting, just never downloaded a save, what exactly do I do, as in where do I place it? Also, thanks Aevis

*Also, would this override my other saves or just be an additional file to the roster?

3 hours ago, Zohnical said:

Definitely interesting, just never downloaded a save, what exactly do I do, as in where do I place it? Also, thanks Aevis

*Also, would this override my other saves or just be an additional file to the roster?

1. Start the game and press the button called "Open Save Folder"
2. Rename the folder into Game# with the # representing a number. The number can be any number that another save file doesn't already use
3. Close and reopen the game and press the "Other Save Files" button. You can swap between savefiles using it at anytime so don't worry if it looks like your save file is lost

4 hours ago, Zohnical said:

dl and paste it in your save game directory C:\Users\users\Saved Games\Rejuv

• 1 month later...