Documenting new Aevium mon's and there locations

behemoth911

Aevian Snorunt can be found at Mt. Terajuma, on the overworld.

Aevian Shellos, found in Kristilline Town’s grass.

Aevian Sigilyph from the new tower in the  District of Hope in GDC

Aevian Magikarp found from a trade request in Sashila. She requires a Toxapex, in exchange she’ll give you a “Hot Dog”.

Aevian Jangmo-o is obtained from a minor sidequest at the far east of the desert.

Aevian Shroomish is obtained in the Darchlight Woods

Aevian Bronzor is obtained in the Darchlight Caves

Aevian Sewaddle is obtained on Route 9

Aevian Wimpod is found on top of the Fort Rystrine in the Badlands.

These are ones I don’t have locations for, but they are all possibilities from an egg you get from April at the Kakori Help Center after doing all the requests. It can be soft reset. As for what I’ve seen so far (Some of the previously mentioned ones can also be obtained from this egg):

Larvesta

Feebas (not new, but I heard the gift one from v13 is unavailable as a gift so noting it here)

Edited by GaleRider
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Aevian Shellos can also be found in Route 6, otherwise known as Valor Shore. So there might be an east/west deal going for them as well. I'm currently doing a quest for Aevian Jangmo-o but as for where and how you get it would be technically spoiler territory.

Didn't even know Wimpod was an option.

Shroomish can be found in Darchlight Woods and Bronzor can be found in the caves variant.

While I found Aevian Sewaddle over at Route 9, from backtracking I think the vs battle over in Goldenwood Forest now gives an Aevian Sewaddle instead of a normal one. Can't say for certain as this is just a guess on my part.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VMeemes said:

The Aevian Shellos can also be found in Route 6, otherwise known as Valor Shore. So there might be an east/west deal going for them as well. I'm currently doing a quest for Aevian Jangmo-o but as for where and how you get it would be technically spoiler territory.

Didn't even know Wimpod was an option.

Shroomish can be found in Darchlight Woods and Bronzor can be found in the caves variant.

While I found Aevian Sewaddle over at Route 9, from backtracking I think the vs battle over in Goldenwood Forest now gives an Aevian Sewaddle instead of a normal one. Can't say for certain as this is just a guess on my part.

Thanks, good to know. I just found the Magikarp and added it to my first post.

Edited by GaleRider

huh, a lot of these are earlier than I expected

guess someone wanted to avoid the problems v13 had with some aevian forms being either so late in the game that you'll have almost nothing to use them on, or so hidden that you'll probably never use them on your first playthrough without a guide

from screenshots someone shared with me I think aevian volcarona will be fun to try out

23 hours ago, GaleRider said:

Aevian Magikarp found from a trade request in Sashila. She requires a Toxapex, in exchange she’ll give you a “Hot Dog”.

Aevian Jangmo-o is obtained from a minor sidequest at the far east of the desert.

These are ones I don’t have locations for, but they are all possibilities from an egg you get from April at the Kakori Help Center after doing all the requests. It can be soft reset. As for what I’ve seen so far (Some of the previously mentioned ones can also be obtained from this egg):

Larvesta

Feebas (not new, but I heard the gift one from v13 is unavailable as a gift so noting it here)

Is there a specific time to find aevian sewaddle on route 9? I havent been able to find it yet

41 minutes ago, KamekBTW said:

I have been trying to find this trade for aevian magikarp and I can't find it for the life of me. Does anyone have the exact location and time for this person?

A little after entering the village, she’s outside near the right-hand side. I did this during the evening.

Are you sure the Aevian Mystery Egg can be soft reset? cause mine was definitely stuck on A-budew.
I really hope A-larvesta isn't locked out unless you get it from the egg...

On 11/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, GaleRider said:

Larvesta

3 hours ago, Nishtala said:

Are you sure the Aevian Mystery Egg can be soft reset? cause mine was definitely stuck on A-budew.
I really hope A-larvesta isn't locked out unless you get it from the egg...

At the time, yes. I had done it just last night. But this was before updating to 13.5.2 so if it’s not working anymore I imagine they changed it back to how the mystery eggs were before.