Where is the update?

WimpOut

The update will be there when it is done.

I'd rather wait longer and have everyone working on it doing (physically, mentally) well than have an update knowing those who worked on it are worse off because of it.

What drew me to Rejuvenation is how much I can feel that everyone who worked on it LOVES it, and it makes me happy to join that and experience that love for the Rejuv'verse. I want them to keep being well and putting more of that love in there.

I mean they've done a PHENOMENAL job so far creating Rejuv, I'm totally blown away at how good the game is and, as someone not experienced in game making, I think it's a lot of hard work to work on this (storyline, animations, programming, a myriad of other things necessary to make it happen, etc). I really don't think the CREATORS of all people should be made to feel bad about their work or even guilttripped.

As an art creator myself I know how shitty it feels to just receive "where moar content? when update?" kinda feedback, because it always makes me feel bad about creating anything at all, thus making it more likely to abandon the thing altogether.

So yeah, in short: update here when update done, Rejuv creators awesome.

• Like 1

Hey, anytime I'm waiting for something I remember that Hytale was announced in December 2018. So I'm just gonna kick back, grab my lawn chair and watch from afar with my bag of popcorn. ;>

• 2 weeks later...