Hi, i think there might be a bug with toedscool, it tends to trigger these error windows fairly often (but sometimes it doesn't), i think it might be related to mycelium might. The error pops up when i attack with him and i can just close it and keep going in.

2837462354.jpg

17 hours ago, Tromoss said:

Hi, i think there might be a bug with toedscool, it tends to trigger these error windows fairly often (but sometimes it doesn't), i think it might be related to mycelium might. The error pops up when i attack with him and i can just close it and keep going in.

ah so there's still something buggy around it, thanks for zhe report! i will check that.

Hi, I am having an issue on the first PULSE fight against Zel in Obsidia Park. Right when I am about to initiate the fight after the dialogue the game gives me an error message, that I will attach, and then crashes. I appreciate any reply!

errorlog.txt

Edit: I tried the Vanilla fight and it works fine, its when I switch it to All-Gen is where the error occurs

Edited by Mucksie

I downloaded the All Gen yesterday and for some reason, the "unreal time" password doesn't work.
I set up Debug and checked, and it says that Unreal Time is "on", but it's still exactly the same time as on my PC and I can't access the "Do you wish to rest for a while or until some time?" option either. It only says "Remember to take regular breaks."

Edit: I just checked and it doesn't work in the Eevee Reborn version either.
But it does work fine in the previous version.
I tried to look through the script, but I'm an amateur. I couldn't find any differences though.

9 hours ago, Gawen said:

I downloaded the All Gen yesterday and for some reason, the "unreal time" password doesn't work.
I set up Debug and checked, and it says that Unreal Time is "on", but it's still exactly the same time as on my PC and I can't access the "Do you wish to rest for a while or until some time?" option either. It only says "Remember to take regular breaks."

Edit: I just checked and it doesn't work in the Eevee Reborn version either.
But it does work fine in the previous version.
I tried to look through the script, but I'm an amateur. I couldn't find any differences though.

Has the option been turned on in your options menu?

23 minutes ago, Gawen said:

..... I'll look for a nice, quiet hole in the ground to hide in for a decade or 2 xD
That was by far the easiest solution, so naturally I didn't think of it.

Thank you >.<

To be fair, it's a bit strange that the password alone isn't enough. Why make a player toggle it to "on" when they've already indicated that they want it?

Anyway, glad to help!

19 hours ago, Mucksie said:

Hi, I am having an issue on the first PULSE fight against Zel in Obsidia Park. Right when I am about to initiate the fight after the dialogue the game gives me an error message, that I will attach, and then crashes. I appreciate any reply!

could you try and download the patch for your relevant version and looks whether that fixes it? i went to the zel battle just yesterday and it worked for me. maybe i missed soemthing in the update or forgot to mention an in-between update that added these things

I'm curious about 2 things (kinda), to update from 3.5 to 4.5a, is it only just drop the new files in and there ya go or is there something more?

Also the other thing I'm curious about, so far I've only done the AllGen mod (Without Eeveelutions) but is it still possible to USE the Eeveelutions file or does it HAVE to be the AllGen Mod without them (Just curiousity here).

On 10/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, Fervis said:

could you try and download the patch for your relevant version and looks whether that fixes it? i went to the zel battle just yesterday and it worked for me. maybe i missed soemthing in the update or forgot to mention an in-between update that added these things

It worked thank you! I just got to Solaris on Pyrous mountain and the same issue occured but installing the patch fixed it.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:26 PM, Blackbeared said:

Also the other thing I'm curious about, so far I've only done the AllGen mod (Without Eeveelutions) but is it still possible to USE the Eeveelutions file or does it HAVE to be the AllGen Mod without them (Just curiousity here).

if you decide to play the AllGen version you shouldn't use the Eevee patch to update, and vice versa

right now, due to pokedex-order purpose, both versions are not compatible. I will update the eevee version's dex some time though so they are compatible to a degree. However, i will most likely wait for the second dlc the be published (i think it was around december)

Regarding patching, you download the patch, unzip and drag and drop the files into the main folder and hit replace!

On 10/14/2023 at 11:35 PM, Gawen said:

I assume I was supposed to get Chewtle, but it's spelled Shewtle?

ahh that's a typo then. i'll fix that next update!

On 10/16/2023 at 7:56 AM, Fervis said:

if you decide to play the AllGen version you shouldn't use the Eevee patch to update, and vice versa

right now, due to pokedex-order purpose, both versions are not compatible. I will update the eevee version's dex some time though so they are compatible to a degree. However, i will most likely wait for the second dlc the be published (i think it was around december)

Regarding patching, you download the patch, unzip and drag and drop the files into the main folder and hit replace!

ahh that's a typo then. i'll fix that next update!

Alright tried updating and worked but I also went back to the version I was playing. Some of hte pokemon I had were replaced with others (Which I assume is normal-ish if changes were made) but also my Annihilape was now an Iron Thorns but still with everything from Annihilape so yeah I went back to my version haha. Also messed up the UI but that's probably because those were also updated or replaced :). Still gonna stay at 3.5 for the moment at least.

SOFTLOCK BUG??

Can't get into Glitch City because Samson and Ciel just.....disappear after Samson tells you to talk to him in order to follow Terra into the computer. 

edit: okay, I was at least able to debug into Glitch City Route 23 and the story's progressing, but...yeah.

Hi, 

I know that some pokemon are not implemented yet but I have noticed something amusing while looking though the files.

According to serebii, Ogerpon only has 4 forms: Teal Mask(standard, basically no mask), Wellspring Mask(with Wellspring Mask), Hearthflame Mask(with Hearthflame Mask), and Cornerstone Mask(with Cornerstone Mask). Teal Mask is the default form if you don't give it any Mask. However, in the pokemon.txt file I found in the PBS, I noticed there's actually FIVE forms(Formnames=Unmasked,Teal Mask,Wellspring Mask,Hearthflame Mask,Cornerstone Mask)

Unmasked and Teal Mask are both the same since it's the default form. Also, Ogerpon does not have Rattled as an ability. The default form, Teal Mask, comes with Defiant after all.

Upon checking the multipleforms file, I noticed that while you listed Unmasked as 0, your default form does not list form 0 at all which I think is what broke the interactions since there is no item called Teal Mask but under default form, you listed PBItems Teal Mask = form 1. 

Under PokeBattle_MoveEffect(I think this is the file?), your Ivy Cudgel interactions mentions Ivy Cudgel is water if form 1, fire if form 2, and Rock if form 3. However, in your multiple forms file, you listed form 1 as Teal Mask, form 2 as Wellspring, form 3 as Hearthflame form 4 as Cornerstone.

I think this is what actually broke the whole thing since form 1, the default form, Ivy Cudgel should be Grass etc etc. Oh right, I'm no expert on coding and stuff so I'd figure I'll ask: if you did not put in the grass typing at all(type = PBTypes::GRASS if attacker.form == x where x is the default form number), what typing does the default form has? Can't test it out when there's no way to get this mon yet in game so I'm not sure if the move is working correctly or not.

I hope when this pokemon is implemented officially with its event you'll fix this small error. By the way, well done on this mod and I really appreciate your efforts.

38 minutes ago, Jiharo said:

Unmasked and Teal Mask are both the same since it's the default form. Also, Ogerpon does not have Rattled as an ability. The default form, Teal Mask, comes with Defiant after all.

It's intended for this mod ~

There will be sprite for an unmasked form for ogerpon, and with that i came to the idea to just add another form for it. It's mostly the same as teal mask except for its ability and being able to hold an item. Due to tera not being implemented i decided to make the masks all being a mega stone at the same time for it Embody Aspect forme.

The Ivy cudgle isn't adjusted to that change yet, i added it before the ideas of ogerpon's forms - i will update it when ogerpon is fully available.

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

It's intended for this mod ~

There will be sprite for an unmasked form for ogerpon, and with that i came to the idea to just add another form for it. It's mostly the same as teal mask except for its ability and being able to hold an item. Due to tera not being implemented i decided to make the masks all being a mega stone at the same time for it Embody Aspect forme.

The Ivy cudgle isn't adjusted to that change yet, i added it before the ideas of ogerpon's forms - i will update it when ogerpon is fully available.

Oh, good to know!

Can't wait to see what is it like when the event is implemented!

Just 6-0'd Amaria singles with my Kitsuneon randomized to Storm Drain :) 

What a beautiful creature. 

@Elemental Seed

Bold nature, 4 HP/252 DEF/252 SpA (I physically bulked up in case the Swampert or Lapras wanted to hit me there)

- Dazzling Gleam

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Calm Mind

got a free +1/+1 SpA/SpD when I swapped into a water move with my seed. Probably could have stopped at about +4, but I +6'd with Calm Mind for the BM. Elemental Seed provided the HP regain because I was still being outsped and hit (thanks, Water Surface) Got a nice miss from Swampert on Stone Edge to help out. 

Considering I'm playing a "3 strikes" Nuzlocke variant, to get out of a gym with no deaths is massive and I'm so happy to use one of the variants!