Becoming a Gym Leader

Ziggz

V13 of rejuvenation is amazing. the writers and developers are amazing and did a wonderful job. I imagine our character having an option to become a Gym leader, Maybe rebuild Oblitus Town. that'll be cool. I might be a dragon or grass Leader . Most likely Grass, im a big Rillaboom Fan. wish he was a dual { grass and steel or Grass and fighting } . 

Yeah, I think it was explicitly said the twins were going to take up residence in the Oblitus town gym. I think they also explicitly mentioned which types they were going to specialize in, but I can't remember what they were.

19 minutes ago, Charon said:

Yeah, I think it was explicitly said the twins were going to take up residence in the Oblitus town gym. I think they also explicitly mentioned which types they were going to specialize in, but I can't remember what they were.

Allen will be the Dark Type, meanwhile Alice will be much probably the Fairy Type, since, if I remember correctly, Alexandra said that the Fairy Type is missing.

2 hours ago, NerfCaulifla said:

Allen will be the Dark Type, meanwhile Alice will be much probably the Fairy Type, since, if I remember correctly, Alexandra said that the Fairy Type is missing.

It's confirmed the way around.

Allen will be the fairy type user, Alice will be the Dark one

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 9:59 PM, NerfCaulifla said:

Can you get Mega Charizard in Rejuv and how did you get a shiny one

On 6/7/2022 at 7:08 AM, Z.. said:

Think that gym is going to be reserved for the unown dimension twins (forgot their names) aka melia siblings.

If you were a gym leader what would you be 

• 2 months later...