Anyone have a Debug for Pokemon Reborn

Harryd1998

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Andrew1010 said:

can you tell me? 

It's fairly easy, but we cannot tell you...
Look at it as a sort of self-authorizing problem: if you can figure it out on your own then maybe you can be trusted to not make the devs waste time chasing down bugs you caused yourself by using debug.

You shouldn't use debug mode anyway if you don't know what you're doing. And let's face it, you don't know what you're doing if you don't even know how to access debug mode on your own.

I'm not trying to be hostile here, but you gotta view this from the dev team's point of view:

If you were a game developer, would you want to deal with possibly hundreds of so called bug reports submitted by people who somehow managed to get into debug mode, messed up big time and crashed their saves by their own fault?

And of course all while at the same time you still have to deal with REAL bugs and crashes that were caused by actual issues in the game?

Also, a lot of people just want debug mode to walk through walls, because they're too lazy to solve a puzzle (puzzle guides for EP19 do exist on this forum, you know), effectively skipping triggers that would advance the story, only to complain that they got stuck because the story does not progress any more.

• Disregard 2

10 hours ago, Andrew1010 said:

I just want to make my pokemon shiny... so what's the big deal? 

Please look forward to future builds of Sandbox, then!

4 hours ago, Icemaster1993 said:

and i just want to teleport to the Giratina room since i cant solve the puzzle even if i follow a guide step by step and no one has a video guide for it yet

Please see the above comment:

15 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Also, a lot of people just want debug mode to walk through walls, because they're too lazy to solve a puzzle (puzzle guides for EP19 do exist on this forum, you know), effectively skipping triggers that would advance the story, only to complain that they got stuck because the story does not progress any more.

Bypassing puzzles has a chance to break the game if you aren't 100% sure of what you're doing. There is a text guide for the Giratina puzzle on the forums.

47 minutes ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

Please look forward to future builds of Sandbox, then!

Please see the above comment:

Bypassing puzzles has a chance to break the game if you aren't 100% sure of what you're doing. There is a text guide for the Giratina puzzle on the forums.

i know there is a guide for it, but like i said, i followed that guide like 5 times and did everything step by step and the puzzle still didnt solve for me, that's the only reason i wanted that debug thing

3 hours ago, Icemaster1993 said:

i know there is a guide for it, but like i said, i followed that guide like 5 times and did everything step by step and the puzzle still didnt solve for me, that's the only reason i wanted that debug thing

I think you keep missing the part where you lose your savegame by skipping puzzles while not knowing how the insides of the game work...

23 hours ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

Bypassing puzzles has a chance to break the game if you aren't 100% sure of what you're doing.

19 hours ago, Waynolt said:

I think you keep missing the part where you lose your savegame by skipping puzzles while not knowing how the insides of the game work...

And that is exactly why i say that people who don't know what they're doing shouldn't use debug mode.

Because we all know these people accidentally break their game by their own fault, yet they still submit bug reports and claim that it's an issue with the game.

Again, like i said, i am not trying to be hostile here, i am just stating simple facts, like it or not. If someone feels like they need to disregard my opinion on the matter, go ahead, i don't care. It doesn't change the facts. You're just proving my point.

• Disregard 1

9 hours ago, Waynolt said:

you're assuming i already downloaded a debug and messed with my save file, i don't even know where to download it, i just want to know how to do that stupid Giratina puzzle, i don't want to start from the beginning again just to get to that spot again and having Taka beat it for me this time

Just now, Icemaster1993 said:

you're assuming i already downloaded a debug and messed with my save file, i don't even know where to download it, i just want to know how to do that stupid Giratina puzzle, i don't want to start from the beginning again just to get to that spot again and having Taka beat it for me this time

i said i wanted that debug thing JUST to walk through that puzzle, if it's not possible and will break the game then i wont do it, i just want to see a video guide for it but i havent found one

22 minutes ago, Icemaster1993 said:

i said i wanted that debug thing JUST to walk through that puzzle, if it's not possible and will break the game then i wont do it, i just want to see a video guide for it but i havent found one

OH MY GOD! i figured it out, im so dumb! i finally did the puzzle, it was because i didnt download the update right that the room wasn't resetting itself and i just thought it did and wasnt able to solve it even by following a guide! 

10 minutes ago, Icemaster1993 said:

OH MY GOD! i figured it out, im so dumb! i finally did the puzzle, it was because i didnt download the update right that the room wasn't resetting itself and i just thought it did and wasnt able to solve it even by following a guide! 

Well, at least you're not alone on the "i forgot to update my game" front. Take a look into the bug report forum.....there are still bug reports coming in for bugs fixed like 3-5 patches ago.....

8 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Well, at least you're not alone on the "i forgot to update my game" front. Take a look into the bug report forum.....there are still bug reports coming in for bugs fixed like 3-5 patches ago.....

well i do update my game every time, i just wasn't doing it right