Scholar District help!

NucleoFusion

I don't really know the story off the top of my head, but can you maybe take the train to the Dream District station? If not I would just try to talk to everyone on Route 9 and in and around Souta's house. Good luck!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Espeon said:

I don't really know the story off the top of my head, but can you maybe take the train to the Dream District station? If not I would just try to talk to everyone on Route 9 and in and around Souta's house. Good luck!

it is just after when Venam gets turned into stone and we find Aelita.

From what I know, you can't get to the Scholar District until after [spoiler], which you haven't gotten to yet.

Spoiler

Souta dies

Just take the train from Route 9 to GDC if you haven't already, then go north of Central Square to the Axis High courtyard, where if you haven't already, you will need to talk to Erin, go through some cutscenes, and have a battle with someone. Once you are finished at Axis High, go west to the District of Hope, then the hospital is just north of there. The bridge also opens up to connect the south side of District of Hope to Pokestar Studios, so you can take a shorter (I think) route back.

12 hours ago, NucleoFusion said:

no no souta sked me to get Melia and Erin back to him and Melia is in Hospital of Hope.

You need to go to Axis High first. The game tells you to find Melia and ERIN, erin is at the northmost part of the city, so go there first. 

12 hours ago, R.A.M CXZ 007 said:

if you are trying to get melia to souta you have to go to district of hope through axis high and there is a cut scene in resindential district gate which leads to 

OH!! is Hospital of Hope not in Scholardistrict?

I thought Erin asked me to go East.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1