If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

During that dreadful stealth section(sorry but I loathe stealth segments in non-stealth games) have it so that they take away your pokemon and you have to retrieve them back on the way back up. Like as it stands it doesn't make much sense that they lock you up WITH your pokemon still on hand which logically would make escaping easy. It's another reason I don't like that section as even within the context of the game there's little reason you couldn't just bust out your mons on that floor and go to town especially since you can battle just fine on the next one. The stealth element felt rather forced and even nonsensical. Them taking away your pokemon would at least give you a good reason to be sneaking around.

If by this you mean like in the Team Meteor Prison where you break out with the help of the captured pokemon there, Maybe they could be on the Table next to the Prison.

In the Arceus Cult place it would be a bit harder, but you can't battle those people anyway so doesn't matter much.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you could make a code for that, but some players would probably hack to get out of the building and break the game because they have no pokemons in their party xD

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Yes, you probably could, but the amount of effort to do so isn't worth it. It's not impossible, just hugely impractical.

I have an idea to "improve" the Wasteland: why not have all our Pokemon (except Steel and Poison types) poisoned upon entering it? Of course without the ability of removing the poison with items....maybe it's too difficult to implement

I have an idea to "improve" the Wasteland: why not have all our Pokemon (except Steel and Poison types) poisoned upon entering it? Of course without the ability of removing the poison with items....maybe it's too difficult to implement

No, please no. That place is already hard enough to traverse as is, those tree venipedes should be removed (they annoy the hell out of me).

No, please no. That place is already hard enough to traverse as is, those tree venipedes should be removed (they annoy the hell out of me).

If you walk right the only one jumping at you is between the stair building and the Mudkip building.

I would make pokemon reborn a mafia-themed game set in the 50s, I mean, no one has ever used this idea before.

I also want HM Fly

Who says Team Meteor isn't mafia?

Maybe everyone has an Italian Accent. Julia, Serra, Amaria, Terra, they're pretty Italian names. Use your imagination man.

Who says Team Meteor isn't mafia?

Maybe everyone has an Italian Accent. Julia, Serra, Amaria, Terra, they're pretty Italian names. Use your imagination man.

No, team meteor certainly doesn't have the mafia family-centered type of hierarchy. They're just your typical jumpsuit-wearing evil team bent on ecoterrorrism. I also said 50s, the reborn region full of computers, 21st century sexual minorities (pans, non-binaries, etc..) and the polluted lake certainly prove I don't have an imagination as fertile as yours.

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

So going back to the stealth mission and removing your Pokemon, I had an idea: make it that when they "take your Pokemon" in the cutscene, the pause menu temporarily loses the "Pokemon" option. And the "Bag" option, because they take that too. Technically, you still have your Pokemon party, but it seems like you don't because you can't view it and you don't get into any battles until after you've retrieved them.

My final boss battle thing would look something like this.

Arceus is awakened. The person who awakens it uses all 17 Plates to form a new hold item, called the Plate Matrix. When held by Arceus, the Plate Matrix converts it to its Deity Forme, which grants it absurd stat boosts and allows it to assume every Pokémon type simultaneously.

This would give it an immunity to Normal, Ghost, Electric, Ground, Psychic, Dragon, Fighting, and Poison.

...Then you have to defeat it.

My final boss battle thing would look something like this.

Arceus is awakened. The person who awakens it uses all 17 Plates to form a new hold item, called the Plate Matrix. When held by Arceus, the Plate Matrix converts it to its Deity Forme, which grants it absurd stat boosts and allows it to assume every Pokémon type simultaneously.

This would give it an immunity to Normal, Ghost, Electric, Ground, Psychic, Dragon, Fighting, and Poison.

...Then you have to defeat it.

Destiny Bond

No, it's immune to that.

Really it's only weakness will be Rock.

Which is really kind of hilarious, if you think about it.

"How am I supposed to conquer this god of all gods?"

"THROW A ROCK AT IT!"

Destiny Bond gets you even if you're immune to Ghost moves (just like Perish Song hits ghosts too)

Oh really? I didn't know that one.

Never used Destiny Bond and never tried Perish Song on Ghost Types (only used Perish Song on Wallace's last Pokemon in Emerald, fckin Whishcash, man.)

Edited by Helia