Final Gambit minor description error

Risakisa

7 hours ago, Risakisa said:

..."does damage equal to the its current HP"

didn't find any other post about it, but I am somewhat unsober and didn't do a thorough search

also don't know where to report this sort of thing

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.d153926f91aa45cc2b97281ee6d89e30.png

Why do you want to report? 

This is EXACTLY what Final Gambit does - user deals damage equal to it's remaining HP and faints. 

If Pokemon has 79 HP remaining and uses Final Gambit, deals 79 HP flat of damage to the opponent and faints. 

And that move have existed from Gen 5. And ir'a canon move - not fanmade or remodeled one 

On 1/29/2022 at 10:18 AM, Oscarus said:

Why do you want to report? 

This is EXACTLY what Final Gambit does - user deals damage equal to it's remaining HP and faints. 

If Pokemon has 79 HP remaining and uses Final Gambit, deals 79 HP flat of damage to the opponent and faints. 

And that move have existed from Gen 5. And ir'a canon move - not fanmade or remodeled one 

the grammatical error, presumably. "equal to the its" should either be "equal to the user's" or "equal to its", not "the its".

25 minutes ago, Aaron said:

the grammatical error, presumably. "equal to the its" should either be "equal to the user's" or "equal to its", not "the its".

Oh... 

But that's tiny error. 

3 hours ago, Oscarus said:

Oh... 

But that's tiny error. 

for sure, but it's still an unintentional oversight. really no harm in reporting it - no reason not to. best case it gets really quickly remedied, worst case it doesn't and there's just a tiny grammatical oversight. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 4:08 PM, Oscarus said:

Oh... 

But that's tiny error. 

Well, yeah. Hence the thread title "minor description error".

Anyway, to the mods, the bug reporting page is really not ideal for pointing out these sorts of things. I just posted about another minor error- Punk Rock, this time- and I saw that there's no section to report foundational typos (ie typos regarding abilities, skills, etc.). Not a big deal, obviously, especially since the in-game description is entirely useless. But still.

I mean, really. How much better would this description be if it didn't have a typo?

image.png.6c9694618ea6a923e2a2c281079231e8.png

23 hours ago, Risakisa said:

Well, yeah. Hence the thread title "minor description error".

Anyway, to the mods, the bug reporting page is really not ideal for pointing out these sorts of things. I just posted about another minor error- Punk Rock, this time- and I saw that there's no section to report foundational typos (ie typos regarding abilities, skills, etc.). Not a big deal, obviously, especially since the in-game description is entirely useless. But still.

I mean, really. How much better would this description be if it didn't have a typo?

image.png.6c9694618ea6a923e2a2c281079231e8.png

I think the fix for that one would be "Takes less/Deals more damage with sound attacks" or something like that?