Beautifly Crest Idea

Wintergem

One of my fav pokemon and I've seen that we can get crests later in the game and wondered what a Beautifly Crest would do.  My idea was that a crest that would give it 50% boost in speed and  every physical or special attack has a 30% chance to cause infatuation on the opposite gender ( or both).

- 50% Speed increase gives it an effective Base 121 Speed, which is plenty fast to hit those Attracts and Status moves.

- Let's make infatuation work regardless of gender. I think that's plenty, since it's pretty much un-nerfed Confusion without the chance of self hits. 

- You know what? Let's also give it Destiny Knot's effect. If Crested Beautifly is infatuated, the opponent is also infatuated. Not too broken, because of how few Pokemon run Attract, and how every Pokemon with Cute Charm has a better ability it would rather be running. (Yes, even Delcatty)

- Optional change: Attract now works on Oblivious Pokemon. Again, literally every Pokemon with Oblivious has another ability it would rather be running. (Yes, even Lickilicky. Cloud Nine is surprisingly useful)

As a fun gimmick, Crested Beautifly's Attract now has the potential to open up the most closed of hearts. Let the love in for the prettiest Bug in Aevium, Beautifly.

(Meme change: Attract now instantly purifies Shadow Pokemon through the power of S I M P I N G love and friendship)

I feel like it could be stronger. RNG shenanigans are pretty good (I use them all the time, to win hard battles in both of my Set Mode, no bag items runs), but not sure that and the speed is enough really. There are just better mons that let you cheese with RNG. Maybe increase its special attack also?

Another option would be to have it start the battle with one quiver dance up. I would say two, but then I realized that it would have like 600 special attack and 458 speed (assuming Max IV/EV and LV 100) which would be kind of ridiculous, but one should be fine.