V13 Starters For Various Types Of Pokemon

Ziggz

1 hour ago, Ziggz said:

the top starters to use in reborn

if you mean rejuv then i say for fire -cinderace late game,infernape,blaziken

water-swampert,empoleo (kinda good),feraligater is extremely great with crest becames a monster grrat in underwater battle against culiver clan

grass serperior,but (grass is not that good except valeriemy opinioin though can argue)

other than starters nidoking-poison good against mon in its speed tier or slower like lilligant granbull 

golisopd great bug mon with first impression makes it a good mon against fast glass cannon which have weakness to bug like greninja ,alakazam,

boltund is really good with its crest melia's mon like togekiss 

talonflame with acrobactics is great in bug gym grass gym

in v12 lycanroc dusk was a extremely great ,now its not that much available

obstagoon not great offensively but in melia's battle the aegislash can be dealt using obstruct a non contact move and and night slash

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

if you mean rejuv then i say for fire -cinderace late game,infernape,blaziken

water-swampert,empoleo (kinda good),feraligater is extremely great with crest becames a monster grrat in underwater battle against culiver clan

grass serperior,but (grass is not that good except valeriemy opinioin though can argue)

other than starters nidoking-poison good against mon in its speed tier or slower like lilligant granbull 

golisopd great bug mon with first impression makes it a good mon against fast glass cannon which have weakness to bug like greninja ,alakazam,

boltund is really good with its crest melia's mon like togekiss 

talonflame with acrobactics is great in bug gym grass gym

in v12 lycanroc dusk was a extremely great ,now its not that much available

obstagoon not great offensively but in melia's battle the aegislash can be dealt using obstruct a non contact move and and night slash

im currently at golden leaf battling narcissa, rilaboom has been okay so far for me, I wish he was faster tho but he has a powerful move set and can take a hit, I'm trying to get the charmander from kratos mountain to add to my team, I also want an axew and a beldum, I have nidorino but I'm looking for a dusk stone or link heart

• Hmm 1

12 minutes ago, Ziggz said:

thank you for taking time to do this for me, much appreciated 

no prob happy to help and ask if you need help

9 minutes ago, Ziggz said:

im currently at golden leaf battling narcissa, rilaboom has been okay so far for me, I wish he was faster tho but he has a powerful move set and can take a hit, I'm trying to get the charmander from kratos mountain to add to my team, I also want an axew and a beldum, I have nidorino but I'm looking for a dusk stone or link heart

if you are in gym 4 them axew ,charmander and beldum gonna be little far probably in after gym 12 ,o reccomend obstagoon and boltund try to get one with good ivs i had 31iv speed boltund with strong just i got it by just catching two good iv yamper and breeding ok .boltund can be reallt good for your rillaboom against flying mon .if you dont know where zigzagoon-g  its in wispy path night.obstagoon is gonna help you very much if you have flame charge teach boltund and 

Just now, Ziggz said:

getting obstagoon was a good decision for me, just beat the gym, used 2 obstagoons, rilaboom, houndoom, boltond and Mitchyena. 

The makers of this game did an amazing job no CAP. I would try reborn after this V13 play through. I wonder if V13 has trading available. I would like to trade pokemon  

12 hours ago, Ziggz said:

your team is tough.

goodness shiny lapras i want one

12 hours ago, Ziggz said:

getting obstagoon was a good decision for me, just beat the gym, used 2 obstagoons, rilaboom, houndoom, boltond and Mitchyena

defeated the gym ok good theirs gonna be some tough  battle i reccommond a find a leppa berry and and catch a mon with quick gaurd for example u could catch a fletchling with quick guard in oceana pier.you have rillaboom catch some more good grass mon  and electric mon yu can get a shinx in the hotel in gearen

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

goodness shiny lapras i want one

defeated the gym ok good theirs gonna be some tough  battle i reccommond a find a leppa berry and and catch a mon with quick gaurd for example u could catch a fletchling with quick guard in oceana pier.you have rillaboom catch some more good grass mon  and electric mon yu can get a shinx in the hotel in gearen

thanks a lot about to head to gearen right now to track shynx, right now I have Rilaboom, tangrowth, electabuzz, boltund, and a bug grass pokemon whose name I'm trying to remember lol.