Checking all sidequests

SoulN7

I'm trying to make all sidequests avaible now, little help if there is something I missed?

-All Help Center, plus Neo Gearen City, GDC and Sashila Village;

-Narcissa Quest completed + Rotom now obtainable at Lost Castle

-Ana's Quest, blocked at Kristiline Town after Cook-Off with "To be continued..."

-All 4 Star Shards (Mars at Goldenwood Cave, Venus at Zone Zero Apartments, the one in Gearen City and Neptune under Route 11)

-Access to a Spring under Route 11 (talked to the woman in submarine and reached the "beam at the end of the structure")

-Inkay and Dr Jenkel at Yui's Ranch

-Goomink /Goodra's Kingdom, with the strange Emboar as "boss"

-Bobslad (I don't remember the name of the club in Axis High)

-Karen and Karrina's fight in Zorrylan's Labyrinth (stopped Karrina at first option)

-Akuwa Aquarium, with 34/35 Pokémon gifted

-Lost Camp, with Madam telling her true indentity (Neved's wife?)

-Type:Zero with Venam's Dad and showing him Silvally

-100 Zygarde Cells obtained + first core, so 10% Zygarde obtained

-Rift Chandelure, Rift Froslass and Rift Ferrothorn defeated

-Artist for Kristiline Museum, with Rayquaza statue as choice

-Started Florin's quest, in GDC after Chapter 15

-Dragonite in Valor Shore as last point of its meet

-Kimono Girls all returned to Route 9 and battled all of them

-Showed all mons to Zumi, with Aevium Litwick as last mon

-Old House at south of Sashila, I only speaked to the girl in "Maria's room" and got 2 flashback, nothing more

Edited by S7rife

i think almost all starters can be acquired by sidequest i just mentioned which have seperate side quest some are available from the mentioned above-froakie-akuwa quest,bulbasaur-kakori sidequest,poplio-4 shard culiver clan undrwater memeber,turtwig-west gearen,rowlet after terajuma quest of building )

.charmander-from team xen shard trade area.(carotos mountain)

treecko sherdian village

mudkip-wetlands

chikorita-trade for spinda route 2

cyndequil carotos mountain egg

totodile-gearen hotel pool (gourment treat)

piplup (with help of nana or anjus pendent  evergreen forest )

oshawott (light house area after bringing back and a ranger chase) 

fennekin (after eclypsia acquiring delphas wand and presenting to kakori villge lady)

chespin 10k redessence

.sobble-route 4 after 9 badge

litleo-gearen bridge area (needs strength and dull key)

I might missed some this place really useful for checking maybe some are there which we missed 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

house

9 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i think almost all starters can be acquired by sidequest i just mentioned which have seperate side quest some are available from the mentioned above-froakie-akuwa quest,bulbasaur-kakori sidequest,poplio-4 shard culiver clan undrwater memeber,turtwig-west gearen,rowlet after terajuma quest of building )

.charmander-from team xen shard trade area.(carotos mountain)

treecko sherdian village

mudkip-wetlands

chikorita-trade for spinda route 2

cyndequil carotos mountain egg

totodile-gearen hotel pool (gourment treat)

piplup (with help of nana or anjus pendent  evergreen forest )

oshawott (light house area after bringing back and a ranger chase) 

fennekin (after eclypsia acquiring delphas wand and presenting to kakori villge lady)

chespin 10k redessence

.sobble-route 4 after 9 badge

litleo-gearen bridge area (needs strength and dull key)

I might missed some this place really useful for checking maybe some are there which we missed 

Some of them I missed, thanks

no problem its really useful for me too so i helped there might be some i missed too

ah i forgot lets go for pseudo legendary (goomy-goomidra quest its mentioned above)

beldum-wetlands (as a shadow pokemon in by using 30k rift essence ,actually  i think its 15k but had to have 30k to work for some reason)

gible -luxury apartments in ruined hiyoshi after getting the key from the room where we fell down and do the puzzle for eclypsia ark)

deino-isle of angels (from the alter after getting a dark core by showing gible to a creepy lady in the 6,7 or 8 th floor (dont remember) and dark matter in the darchlight cave)

i think now its time for the normal dragon mons which are through quest

horsea (after a battle with a mother kindra and her crew under water with in the dive spots of terajuma possiblly the one in aquamarine cave before the rock climb or the valor mountain  where kyogre)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, S7rife said:

-Old House at south of Sashila, I only speaked to the girl in "Maria's room" and got 2 flashback, nothing more

If you have the Theolia Family Portrait and place it on a wall on the first floor, you can get a Gardevoirite.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

no problem its really useful for me too so i helped there might be some i missed too

ah i forgot lets go for pseudo legendary (goomy-goomidra quest its mentioned above)

beldum-wetlands (as a shadow pokemon in by using 30k rift essence ,actually  i think its 15k but had to have 30k to work for some reason)

gible -luxury apartments in ruined hiyoshi after getting the key from the room where we fell down and do the puzzle for eclypsia ark)

deino-isle of angels (from the alter after getting a dark core by showing gible to a creepy lady in the 6,7 or 8 th floor (dont remember) and dark matter in the darchlight cave)

i think now its time for the normal dragon mons which are through quest

horsea (after a battle with a mother kindra and her crew under water with in the dive spots of terajuma possiblly the one in aquamarine cave before the rock climb or the valor mountain  where kyogre)

Missed Deino and Beldum, maybe I'll try them later

52 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

If you have the Theolia Family Portrait and place it on a wall on the first floor, you can get a Gardevoirite.

Oh, pretty good, didn't know.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 1:51 AM, S7rife said:

I'm trying to make all sidequests avaible now, little help if there is something I missed?

Here's the ones that i think you might've missed:

-gearen city, in Chrisola hotel with the old lady and the minccino.

- The Mosely side quest, where you retrieve medicine after Maman collapses

- The Challengers: Inside the cave in goldenwood forest, in the building in Gearen, One when diving past the uxie statue in the water-cave (forgot name) in terajuma, one in Zone Zero (there might be one last one but idk)

- Spiritomb (talking to 40 people in Darchlight woods)

- Gastly from getting badges/The Griselda flashback after going to all the doors (also there is a vespiquen quest)

- Kyogre event with Venam (side option but gives relationship points)

That's all i can think of rn, but i'm sure there's still loads and loads of sidequests that havent been mentioned

• Hmm 1

16 hours ago, 5uperdawg said:

Here's the ones that i think you might've missed:

-gearen city, in Chrisola hotel with the old lady and the minccino.

- The Mosely side quest, where you retrieve medicine after Maman collapses

- The Challengers: Inside the cave in goldenwood forest, in the building in Gearen, One when diving past the uxie statue in the water-cave (forgot name) in terajuma, one in Zone Zero (there might be one last one but idk)

- Spiritomb (talking to 40 people in Darchlight woods)

- Gastly from getting badges/The Griselda flashback after going to all the doors (also there is a vespiquen quest)

- Kyogre event with Venam (side option but gives relationship points)

That's all i can think of rn, but i'm sure there's still loads and loads of sidequests that havent been mentioned

Mosely quest will finish when she gives you Starly, indeed there was the "eye point". The Challengers I mentioned them with "4 Star Shards", meanwhile I don't know if the Kyogre you are talking is the one who trap Tesla, Amber and Madelis at Valor Mountain raid.

• 3 weeks later...