Help with beldum quest. Pokemon Rejuvenation

Kishan

I think Beldum's quest changed in V13, you have to fill the Raid Den in the wetlands with, I think ,30000 Rift Matter (the thing you get from Raid battles on route 4) and then a purple glow lights up and you can battle it.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I think Beldum's quest changed in V13, you have to fill the Raid Den in the wetlands with, I think ,30000 Rift Matter (the thing you get from Raid battles on route 4) and then a purple glow lights up and you can battle it.

it should actually be around 15000 rift matter, but i think you'll get that rift matter back if you reset after the purple beam lights up (since once the beam lights up it'll be like that until you beat the beldum or close the den). at least, that was the case for me. though i'm pretty sure it's an oversight

I think in previous versions of v13 the Rift Matter you "threw" into that den didn't get spent. Like you could take the total quantity of Rift Matter, throw it, check it and still have it in your Gather Cube lol. But sadly it got fixed so now you spend it.

4 minutes ago, kithas said:

I think in previous versions of v13 the Rift Matter you "threw" into that den didn't get spent. Like you could take the total quantity of Rift Matter, throw it, check it and still have it in your Gather Cube lol. But sadly it got fixed so now you spend it.

i did this in v13.0.5 just last week, so i don't think that's the case lol. it'll most likely be fixed come v13.5 though

• 1 year later...