Poses And Problems

Sapphire

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't find where else to put it.

I just noticed that all of the cool stuff in the sprite shop is designed for the pose that isn't the one I currently have. I couldn't check this before choosing my pose. So my question is: is it possible to either a) change my pose so the clothes actually fit, or b ) add some clothes that fit the alternate pose?

Also, aside from just general posting is there a quick way to GET RICH? [wishful thinking I know]

Edited by Secundum

Thanks for that. No, I didn't mean gender, I just wasn't able to find the right things. Your post put me on the right track though, so ty. One more question, how do I put my trainer card into my sig? [and how do I get RICH easily xd]

Also, is it possible to have more than one accesory on at once? [Like Blood Aura and Scythe for example].

Edited by Secundum

For now you have to copy the images url and then use the img codes to manually put it in. Only way to get rupees easily is win tournaments on tourney nights or donate to the site. Aaaand yes it is possible theres no limit on what your Trainer card can have on it's sprite

Donating real money amirite?

Also, I'm willing to stoop to begging. See here:

PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN BUY PRETTY ANGEL WINGS AND COOL STUFF