Misty Terrain bugged?

SpookyEvelyn

I keep running into this issue. I use Misty Terrain and continue to get afflicted by status like Sleep and Paralysis regardless. Is it bugged or does background terrains just automatically disable these moves? I don't get it.

57 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

By any chance would the affected Pokemon happen to be a flying type or have Levitate? Misty Terrain only prevents status effects for grounded Pokemon I believe.

Nope, being used by my Sylveon.

On 10/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, SpookyEvelyn said:

Nope, being used by my Sylveon.

In that case, it's probably a bug. It seems there are a few terrain bugs out there right now. 

Not long ago someone reported a similar problem with the psychic terrain, apparently it was failing to nullify priority moves used against grounded targets which is something it's supposed to do. 

3 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

In that case, it's probably a bug. It seems there are a few terrain bugs out there right now. 

Not long ago someone reported a similar problem with the psychic terrain, apparently it was failing to nullify priority moves used against grounded targets which is something it's supposed to do. 

Funny thing is that one seems to work; I forgot that detail and tried to bullet punch a target on Psychic field and got reminded no that's wrong.