Double Team

Thunderbolt

Nuzzle

Whiscash lvl 48

Rest

Rock Smash

Surf

Earthquake

I relied super heavily on a Grapploct I raised to be Special Defense/HP with Bulk Up/Brick Break/Octolock/Any Other Move Here [I used Topsy Turvy for a while] and it took me several tries to get past her with my Grapploct/Delphox/Moody Octillery/Dedenne/Whiscash/Alolan Dugtrio.

You NEED something with Brick Break on your team to smash through the screens, I think she sets up Aurora Veil? Otherwise her Cold Truth just hits so hard that you won't be able to compete. I imagine if you had a Hariyama with Thick Fat it'd probably chew through her team pretty easily. I had already raised Grapploct previously for using Octolock to crack open the big Rift Boss pokemon (which works AMAZING btw). Good luck! She's one of the hardest bosses imo.

22 hours ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

I relied super heavily on a Grapploct I raised to be Special Defense/HP with Bulk Up/Brick Break/Octolock/Any Other Move Here [I used Topsy Turvy for a while] and it took me several tries to get past her with my Grapploct/Delphox/Moody Octillery/Dedenne/Whiscash/Alolan Dugtrio.

You NEED something with Brick Break on your team to smash through the screens, I think she sets up Aurora Veil? Otherwise her Cold Truth just hits so hard that you won't be able to compete. I imagine if you had a Hariyama with Thick Fat it'd probably chew through her team pretty easily. I had already raised Grapploct previously for using Octolock to crack open the big Rift Boss pokemon (which works AMAZING btw). Good luck! She's one of the hardest bosses imo.

Is there any way to grind levels in Angie's...Dimension, I think?? Or do I just have to level on wild encounters?