Virtual Badge Elite 4 (Meganium Path)

Lindinator666

Wait wait wait.. THE TEAMS ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE STAiRTER?!
Now that's a thing I didn't knew.. I always thought the teams are the same EXCEPT for the starter.. I always pick Cindaquil.. Damn.. Can someone tell me the Pokemon teams of each path (except Cindaquil cuz I know, duh)?

46 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Wait wait wait.. THE TEAMS ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE STAiRTER?!
Now that's a thing I didn't knew.. I always thought the teams are the same EXCEPT for the starter.. I always pick Cindaquil.. Damn.. Can someone tell me the Pokemon teams of each path (except Cindaquil cuz I know, duh)?

No idea about Totodile since I always pick Chikorita, but if you pick Chikorita your full team will be Meganium, Ampharos, Gengar, Espeon, Politoed & Skarmory.

Edited by JAOV
  • Hmm 1

2 hours ago, JAOV said:

No idea about Totodile since I always pick Chikorita, but if you pick Chikorita your full team will be Meganium, Ampharos, Gengar, Espeon, Politoed & Skarmory.

WTF?!
Cindaquil path is Typhlosion, Steelix, Quilfish, Jolteon, Miltank and Gliscor..

4 hours ago, JAOV said:

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

WTF?!
Cindaquil path is Typhlosion, Steelix, Quilfish, Jolteon, Miltank and Gliscor..

The Totodile path is: Feraligatr, Donphan, Arcanine, Umbreon, Porygon Z and Heracross

• Hmm 1

On 9/26/2021 at 1:39 PM, Lindinator666 said:

Has someone tipps for me to defeat Karen the Dark Type Elite 4 Member without using 100 Items?

I feel like the battle is unbeatable without Items because you deal zero dmg and you have nearly no effectiv moves against her mons.

Maybe I don't have the definitive answer, but the thing that worked for me is hypnosis spam, you're bound to use some healing items, but you'll waste less and the only thing to say in this case is pray for RNGesus to not miss hypnosis. hope that helps somehow