Side Quest Difficulties

Ricochet Ray

I feel like I must be doing something wrong because I've had several side quests just...not work for me. If anyone knows how to help, please let me know.

1. Narcissa quest:

I've met young Narcissa in Phasial Cave and she said I need to find her future self. I go to Forlorned Cavern but there's no cutscene where older Narcissa appears and the time stone isn't responding.

2. Kimono girls quest:

I finished the quest and I had heard that you were supposed to get a stamp for it, but I didn't. Do I need to beat the harder version of them to get the stamp?

Also, I doubt this, but is there anywhere else to get a Poliwag for the Goldenwood Park quest? I already evolved mine, it's male so I can't breed it, and I am having the hardest time in the world finding a Ditto.

2 hours ago, Ricochet Ray said:

I feel like I must be doing something wrong because I've had several side quests just...not work for me. If anyone knows how to help, please let me know.

1. Narcissa quest:

I've met young Narcissa in Phasial Cave and she said I need to find her future self. I go to Forlorned Cavern but there's no cutscene where older Narcissa appears and the time stone isn't responding.

2. Kimono girls quest:

I finished the quest and I had heard that you were supposed to get a stamp for it, but I didn't. Do I need to beat the harder version of them to get the stamp?

Also, I doubt this, but is there anywhere else to get a Poliwag for the Goldenwood Park quest? I already evolved mine, it's male so I can't breed it, and I am having the hardest time in the world finding a Ditto.

How many badges do you have? The Narcissa quest requires a certain number of badges to progress. I want to say it is 13, but it might be 14. 

15 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

How many badges do you have? The Narcissa quest requires a certain number of badges to progress. I want to say it is 13, but it might be 14. 

12. I'll try coming back when I get my next badge. Hopefully that thirteenth badge will make it easier to find Ditto.