Question to the team related to v13.5 and Legend of Arceus's new Pokemons

MhicKy

So the team already explained, multiple times in fact, that v13 would come without the Pokemons/Moves/Items from SnS DLCs and then a v13.5 would be released with them added, currently I believe the development on the game is halted so the team can focus on bug fixing and a much needed rest from this 2+ years developing v13, HOWEVER, Legend of Arceus (Call it LoA for short) already has a release date on January 28, 2022 and, in the trailer, we already saw new regional variants, I don't know if v13.5 will be released before that time but in case it doesn't here's my question:

Are the team going to add the new variants (and possibly Pokemons, moves and items) of LoA in v13.5 or is it going to be pushed to v14?

I'd assume it'll be pushed to v14, which, honestly, doesn't really upset me? Granted, I haven't seen much of the new regional variants, but we already got a LOT of new pokemon due to the gen8 inclusion, and we're going to be given the DLC mons from 13.5.

I couldn't care less about the new game tho'..
After they decided to scrap megas and z-moves and create Dynamax (which I assume is also something that they will scrap in LoA) I just felt apathic to the main series.. The only good think is that we get to have new Pokemons in Reborn/Rejuvenation..
I am just kinda curious of how will the team deal with that, I mean, two new Pokemons shown were evolutions to Stantler and Basculin which actually quite needed evolutions for a long time..

I mean, we don't know how much time it'll take for v13.5 to come out and LoA will be already in January so.. They might want to kill 2 Pidgeys with one Roch Slide and add them all already so the focus on v14 will be totally on the story.

We're not going to know anything about their stats/movepools until release, though... if even. Mind you that these new mons are not even going to exist in a multiplayer environment, and I don't know how well that kind of data is represented in Pokemon Home when you transfer mons there.

31 minutes ago, Elliot Gale said:

We're not going to know anything about their stats/movepools until release, though... if even. Mind you that these new mons are not even going to exist in a multiplayer environment, and I don't know how well that kind of data is represented in Pokemon Home when you transfer mons there.

And that's one of the reason I an apathic to the main series and defaulted to fangames like Reborn and Rejuvenation..

Trying to implement them in 13.5 is just going to cause problems and delays, I feel. I think 2 versions of new pokemon back to back is enough. While I'd like to see them eventually, I'm not extremely concerned about them being added to the game soon. Also, I feel like they kinda deserve a break in general after Gen 8/IoA.