Valarie battle (different timeline)

blastcore1

Yeah thats a bit of a shitty situation, had some troubles on Intense there because my team i had back then wasnt specialized in countering specific water team. At this point im pretty sure you cannot change your team at this point, since there is no PC at all. Which make sense story-wise, to be fair, but is a gut punch in terms of some fights. Pretty sure your best bet at this point is to use Debug mode if you cannot defeat her at all. 

4 hours ago, blastcore1 said:

is there anyway for me to change pokemon to fight her with, the pokemon i have one me gets wrecked by her 2 first pokemon

4 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Yeah thats a bit of a shitty situation, had some troubles on Intense there because my team i had back then wasnt specialized in countering specific water team. At this point im pretty sure you cannot change your team at this point, since there is no PC at all. Which make sense story-wise, to be fair, but is a gut punch in terms of some fights. Pretty sure your best bet at this point is to use Debug mode if you cannot defeat her at all. 

I just played this section and there WAS a pc. It is on one of the ship floors. Maybe it was added in a patch?

I could also be mistaken 

There definitely are a couple PCs in the bad future. I don't think i was able to change my team between Melia and Melanie, but Melanie is a 12v6 so that's not a huge deal. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the patches added them, though; I played through on 13.03.