Playing as Ana?

Void1243

Unless anything has changed, nothing happens. That code just lets you play through the whole game as Ana's sprite.

V13 Spoilers:

Spoiler

Although I would be interested in seeing if anything happens when you go through the school with all the past MC's since Ana doesn't appear there normally.

2 hours ago, Mindlessant said:

Unless anything has changed, nothing happens. That code just lets you play through the whole game as Ana's sprite.

V13 Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Although I would be interested in seeing if anything happens when you go through the school with all the past MC's since Ana doesn't appear there normally.

Spoiler

Same. I am very interested in knowing what the MC's nightmare realm is if the MC in play is Ana. It has to be something completely different since she wasn't there for the Nihilego attack. 

4 hours ago, Void1243 said:

Well I already cleared v13 so can you tell me what happens?

Well I used debug to play as ana and went back Savefiles and nothing changes aside from you fighting ana

39 minutes ago, Vum said:

Well I used debug to play as ana and went back Savefiles and nothing changes aside from you fighting ana

That sucks I thought some information would be revealed based on what others said but thanks for telling me anyway

18 hours ago, Vum said:

Spoiler

I used rpg maker to check and there ARE differences, but mostly just of dialog. Sadly I don't have a save file to check it directly but, besides what I said before, the other difference that I found was that if you enter the Nightmare Realm as Ana, the last MC that survives (and gets the scene with Crescent) is Aevis.

3 hours ago, Enkhidu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I used rpg maker to check and there ARE differences, but mostly just of dialog. Sadly I don't have a save file to check it directly but, besides what I said before, the other difference that I found was that if you enter the Nightmare Realm as Ana, the last MC that survives (and gets the scene with Crescent) is Aevis.

I'm guessing that's because Aveis is the first choice listed when you choose your sprite. 

Interestingly, there was a minor bug during the scene in which we go on the rampage with the electro bats that turned my sprite which is Aero into Aveis during the "[Interceptor's name], Saki, Amber and Risa have had enough" text but when the event started it changed back to Aero. 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:14 AM, Enkhidu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I see I mostly just went through the dialouge since I already battled every protagonist character and didnt feel like reading the text.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 7:22 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Interestingly, there was a minor bug during the scene in which we go on the rampage with the electro bats that turned my sprite which is Aero into Aveis during the "[Interceptor's name], Saki, Amber and Risa have had enough" text but when the event started it changed back to Aero. 

The same happened when I was playing with Alain

• 1 year later...