Not sure if a bug with Saki's Metagross

Cyphre

So, i've been testing different things in her fight, and i noticed something very weird going on with her speed. Her Mega Metagross should have 315 speed, while my Reckless Mienshao got 289, but sometimes i just for no reason outspeed it. Only sometimes, and the same was on 288 speed, since im using debug to adjust stuff, so it's not some weird speed tie. Obviously, not holding a Quick Claw, i double and triple checked. Her Metagross also dont have moves with minus priority, so i really have no idea what's going on there. Anyone else encountered this?

No idea. I checked and according to the wiki it has an assault vest but that shouldn't lower its speed. Wait it can have an assault vest and still mega evolve.... maybe the wiki is wrong? 

The only other thing I could think of is that its speed got lowered or something. 

Dude.. Talking about Saki....

Im fighting her right now, but is it normal for her Bronzong to still be able to recover all its health from rest, while sleepining??

The bronzong used rest and then felt asleep, cool. It used Sleep Talk, and used a attacking move. In the next turn, her bronzong was STILL asleep, but it used Sleep Talk, and ended up using Rest... AND RECOVERED ITS WHOLE HEALTH BACK.

Wasnt it like, kinda impossible for you to use Rest while asleep?? Wasnt it suppose to give you "But it didnt worked!" Or something like that?

PLUS: Now ive discovered something interesting with Silvally... Because of the Glitch field, his type should be "???", However, this Multi-Attack isnt ??? type, instead, the type of his signature move depends on your Memory disc that he his holding. My silvally was "???" type, but Multi-attack was giving Ground type damage

16 hours ago, TRCallum said:

#--------------------------- 24. Glitch Field [GF] --------------------------------#
"1n!taliz3 .b//////attl3"

Rest heals the user when called by Sleep Talk and resets the sleep counter to 2 turns

oh-

now it makes sense-

i think i didnt readed the whole thing then