Cant Evolve My Jigglypuff

GhxstPapi

So im getting absolutely fucked in the angie fight (Even though im maxed level i can be before i claim her badge) so i thought id evolve my shiny jigg for wigglytuffs defense but the link hear isnt working. also any tips on angie?? shes shitting on me atm. my recent team i challenged her with is:

Dreadnaw

Coalassol

Cinderace

Decidueye

Mr. Mime

Luxray

9 minutes ago, GhxstPapi said:

So im getting absolutely fucked in the angie fight (Even though im maxed level i can be before i claim her badge) so i thought id evolve my shiny jigg for wigglytuffs defense but the link hear isnt working. also any tips on angie?? shes shitting on me atm. my recent team i challenged her with is:

Dreadnaw

Coalassol

Cinderace

Decidueye

Mr. Mime

Luxray

Jigglypuff evolves with a moon stone, not a link heart. 

Do you have the event Growlithe/Arcanine from the Terajuma Jungle? It learns Heat Wave and can melt the icy field(Angie's Cold Truth can bring it back though). Try to use a Pokémon with Brick Break to shatter the Aurora Veil her Pokémon like to set up. Rock Slide is an option because many of her Ice types are weak to it, but Crabominable resists it and Beartic knows Liquidation to knock out opposing Rock types. 

Your best option is probably removing the icy field to power up your own Fire attacks. Also, the icy field turns into a dark dimensional field when melted, so Dark attacks are powered up too. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nocturne93 said:

Jigglypuff evolves with a moon stone, not a link heart. 

Do you have the event Growlithe/Arcanine from the Terajuma Jungle? It learns Heat Wave and can melt the icy field(Angie's Cold Truth can bring it back though). Try to use a Pokémon with Brick Break to shatter the Aurora Veil her Pokémon like to set up. Rock Slide is an option because many of her Ice types are weak to it, but Crabominable resists it and Beartic knows Liquidation to knock out opposing Rock types. 

Your best option is probably removing the icy field to power up your own Fire attacks. Also, the icy field turns into a dark dimensional field when melted, so Dark attacks are powered up too. 

i dont have the growlithe but im back in kakori village so ill pick him up now Thanks!

Personally, fighting/fast rock types are the best option here. The field makes fire weaker and even if you remove it, she can just bring it back with cold truths, which she loves to spam. Fighting types can make quick work of her mons, and can remove the aurora veil (with brick break). A strong electric type can also be useful against her Walrein. 

• Thanks 1