Melia Vs. Erin V13

Is it possible to win the one on one battle as Melia vs. Erin (Gardevior vs. Absol)?

Someone on Youtube managed to survive Mega Absol's Sucker Punch on 1hp and then one-shot it with Dazzling Gleam. 

I've reset the battle around 10 times but keep getting one-shot by the damn Sucker Punch. 

Once I tried to use Calm Mind to stall out the Sucker Punches but it still outsped and used Night Slash instead. 

UPDATE: Yeah I think I'm gonna go with a 'no'. 
I've now done the battle at least a dozen times and I can stall out up to 2 Sucker Punches with Calm Mind and then she switches to Night Slash. I can survive one Night Slash but she only ever uses it when I Calm Mind. If I go for Dazzling Gleam she Sucker Punches. I use Max Potions and she spams Night Slash. 

I play with no items, no megas/zmoves, set mode and yeah I did not even try with this fight.

The Absol knowing Sucker Punch makes this impossible from what I can tell. I think the only way to win would be to get lucky and live somehow but that feels very unlikely. Probably not worth regardless...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

I play with no items, no megas/zmoves, set mode and yeah I did not even try with this fight.

The Absol knowing Sucker Punch makes this impossible from what I can tell. I think the only way to win would be to get lucky and live somehow but that feels very unlikely. Probably not worth regardless...

Yeah I moved on. 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

For me it was the (bugged) double leftovers-wish-misty field Florges, as most of Melia's team is Sp.Atk

You seem to be thinking of the wrong battle, this one is one-on-one Gardevior vs. Mega Absol. No Florges.