What are your V13 MVPs (and, if applicable, favorite strategies)?

SilentEevee

Melia: Weavile went massive 

Hazuki: Strong team effort

Geara: Krookodile

Saki: Krookodile again

Pretty fitting since Krookodile has kind of been the MVP from the moment I got it. I never carry it around on me (one of those guys who trains 30+ mons and has an entire box as my arsenal) but when he comes out for gym battles or other big fights he always comes through big time. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me Froslass with destiny bond was a great problem solver. I cheesed my way through so many rift pokemon by just killing it with destiny bond.
Meowstic for barriers is a must have, if you don't set up a barrier everything instakills you.
Until late game crobat was amazing too, now even with good IV's and speed EV trained it gets outsped.

A pokemon I feel like might be coming up as a strong one is my Curse baton pass umbreon. No attack moves but can set up like there is no tomorrow and takes barely any damage.  Wish I could get calm mind on it though.

I did a full v13 intense mode no item mono dark type run and some (if not most) of the battles felt like freaking raid bosses.

Anyway, things got so ridiculous to the end of the game (like what the hell are negative Speed EVs on Hazuki!?!) i had to cheese Hazuki and Saki with Destiny Bond.

For Saki I had to run a team of 5 Cacturne with Iron Ball +Destiny Bond and Spiky Shield, for Saki I again ran 5 Houndoom with Destiny Bond.

Early game power houses where definetly A-Raticate with Hustle (+Sucker Punch) and Skuntank with Acid Spray to soften up threats.

I was also surprised in mid game by Drapion and Obstagoon.