Prism Scale location

~Nezuko~

I think you can mine it when you get a mining kit and I has found one recently, but am not sure where exactly, try checking Valor Mountain? Also there's supposed to be one in that labyrinth near Sashila, can't remember the exact name of the location, but it might have changed in V13.

So your best bet of getting it as early in the game as possible is mining, if you can even mine a prism scale, that is, because I'm not sure.

I remember getting one by giving an Aquamarine Ore to a guy in either Kristiline or Teila after I got the 7th badge (you might be able to get it before, not sure)! You can get Aquamarine Ore by using Blast Powder on the mining rock next to fisherman facing down towards a surf spot in Aquamarine Cave (on the path to where you rescued Saki) 

Edited by clawfulcaper

The first prism scale is in Kristiline Town, after the 7th badge. You have to get an aquamarine Ore (in aquamarine cave, you need a blast power to get it) and exchange it to a guy that wants to make jewelry for his girlfriend

People already said it but I will going more into specifics

You need the Aquamarine Ore that can be obtained in the Aquamarine Cave in the same floor where Amber's Bed is, south of it there will be a mining rock to the right of a fisherman, you need to use Blast Powder to get past that and at the very end get the Aquamarine Ore then you need to go to Kristiline Town in the apartment left of the Help Center and give it to the only NPC there to get the Prism Scale, in order to do this you need to defeat Angie first.

• Like 1